Keep the North and East Texas Forum ALIVE

No matter which board you migrate to, go to the North and East Texas forums AND POST!

They seem pretty dead when I have looked.

GUYS, let the ladies know you are interested in seeing them.. Name Names if you will. ASK them to come to the area for a visit. NAME SPECIFIC CITIES.

THEN MAKE and KEEP appointments with them.

Ladies, Give the area a try if you haven't already. Regular visitors, Thank you for coming. Please visit again SOON. Give the fellas as much notice as you can and let them know how you want to be contacted and your screening info required. Again, please LIST cities. The NET covers a HUGE area. Let them know if you are willing to travel outside your base camp to surrounding areas.

Keep the NET alive... The market is here, but it requires a bit of effort on ALL sides.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x.../texas-map.jpg
Greenville is a perfect stop for anyone on their way toward Texarkana, or any East Texas ladies on their way to Dallas.
  • jwood
  • 01-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Mt. Pleasant is too, although I would prefer to meet a few miles from here. Everyone knows everbody.
Thanks for posting, fellas. We need to let the ladies understand there ARE folks around here that DO read the forums and want company.

Please visit often.

If you are in the NET area, do drop a note here and let the ladies know you are around and the location ( approximate) where you are.

Ladies, if this is "home turf" or you do visit often ( now don't make it an ad) drop a note too letting folks know you are around or that you do visit this area occasionally and would be open to visiting more. NO ADS , PLEASE
Well, I am new and I am in N.E. Texas.I have experince in starfish exploration, I would like to find starfish located in Texas and Arkansas,I have found that Ark, starfish are better than Texas starfish. Yes, Lemontree this is a thread about starfish .. I will help keep the flame wars down to a slow crawl...If anybody has any questions about starfish pm me..
Mr. S: Isn't TX the Lone Star-fish State??? LOL You're gonna promise to play nice around here, aint ya? (Heaven help us all! He's back!!!)

LT: You know I loves ya! Marry me?

HID
Southeast Texas ckeckin in. Beaumont area
HID,

WHEN I marry you, we will really COOK!

Love YA Too!

MR.STARFISH,

I have all sorts of sea critters used in the place of gravel in my drive ( This is a STRANGE place I live in) As of yet, I haven't found any starfish, but will certainly keep you in mind when I do.

Why would this discussion cause flames?? I didn't know AR had any starfish. I didn't see any in the 20+ years I lived there. They must have migrateed UP the Mississippi River during one of the Horroricaines. I am learning new things all the time!

LT
Mr. S: LMAO! This should be fun!

LT: You are VERY intriguing!

HID: Peace bro.

And lastly... Texarkana checking in
wolfkng1212

Happy to have you here. Texarkana sure seems to have more than its fair share of great guys!

Luckily we have some top fellas down here too!

Goodness abounds!
I am here boys and my fellow sisters in killeen area
Dayum Jenna! Wish I made it down to your part of the woods more often... ;-)
Would be good if Waco was covered as well...... doesn't really figure in the Austin or DFW forums
usually Waco and most of the CenTex area is covered out of DFW
But it is sort of a stretch for sure.

There does seem to be an area, think CollegeStation taht may cover the centex area, though it also seems a stretch as well.
usually Waco and most of the CenTex area is covered out of DFW
But it is sort of a stretch for sure.

There does seem to be an area, think CollegeStation taht may cover the centex area, though it also seems a stretch as well. Originally Posted by lemontrees
Yes, the Waco, Temple/Killeen College Station Triangle seems to miss out