Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Has His Security Clearance Revoked...

this from the comment section

Kronos Politics
16 hours ago
The FBI is NOT a perfect apolitical institution!!!!! You have to keep that in mind when watching the news, they were willing to let someone who openly hated Trump on the investigation into his opponent. They're either extremely inept or extremely biased.

Blue Falcons Suck
Blue Falcons Suck
13 hours ago
Brennan says "Trump is working for the enemy".

Apparently the American people are the enemy?... Guess we know where Brennan's loyalty lays.

Connie Sandel
Connie Sandel
19 hours ago
Brennan is unhinged!!!!! A Muslim by heart and a globalist by persuasion. Everything against the USA of MAGA.

Fred Carter
Fred Carter
19 hours ago
Brennan is another one of those swampers

Mauricio Ramos
Mauricio Ramos
19 hours ago
Simple, reason these two clowns act the way they do cz these two have many skeletons in their closet. So what they do is try to block Pres Trump from basically whatever he does.
It's a form of deflecting their crimes.

Nessa Palmer
Nessa Palmer
19 hours ago
If Obama appointed them they are enemies of the state.

Barbara A. Sakowitz
Barbara A. Sakowitz
15 hours ago
President Trump 2020!

from the comment section

Add a public comment...
sexy korean girl
sexy korean girl
9 hours ago
Trump always delivers. Keep draining the swamp.

Macs M.
Macs M.
18 hours ago
Certainly, he should pull them. Why should we allow these traitorous rats to have the cachet of a security clearance which they can finesse into higher wages and prestigious positions? Strip them of anything they can barter to pad their wallets because they have disgraced themselves and American and do not deserve anything from the American taxpayer.

Keep America Great
Keep America Great
18 hours ago
President Trump should revoke all security clearances of people who worked for Obama

wrbookooseller18
wrbookooseller18
18 hours ago
Me: Trump should pull more security clearances and had out a stack of pink slips, starting with Lurch Mueller.

Tin Jos
Tin Jos
18 hours ago
Why on earth would you allow people who part of the "Resistance", people who have tried to undermine or overthrow their President from day one, to have security clearances.

Good Goat
Good Goat
18 hours ago
Government service ends, security clearance ends, so easy!

Chewybrand
Chewybrand
18 hours ago
Give the LEFT something trivial to meltdown about. Probably a distraction from important issues, which the LEFT is ignoring! Pull all security clearances to plug the security leaks! Very simple and smart. Trump has balls unlike Obama. Don't give admitted traitors security clearances! Jail all of the traitors.

shehar39
shehar39
18 hours ago
Best analysis by far! Security Clearance is a privilege, not a right

lame stream media
from the comment section

A la Verga
5 hours ago
Drain The Swamp

IHCTerra
IHCTerra
3 hours ago
It isn't so much that Trump has too much power, it is those with the power to hold him in check are not bothering to do it.

Linda Minton
Linda Minton
2 hours ago
This is exactly why this loose cannon was fired, he is a liar.

Jan loves many
Jan loves many
3 hours ago
This Woman's right on one thing career public criminals is what they have all been thank you mr. President Trump!!

Essential Liberty
Essential Liberty
4 hours ago
"ex" meaning not employed there anymore. Meaning they don't need it anymore. MSM propaganda

Patrick C
Patrick C
3 hours ago
Bye, bye Mustafa Brennan
What does that prove, "Hotrod?"

This is the Voice of America?

Bear in mind that these are likely the same people who were ready to go down with Dubya and his people (like Brennan) until Obama was elected (twice by landslide, btw). A lot of posters on here (were you one of them?) defended Dubya and his administration with a full throat in forums like this both here and on previous boards.

LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
What does that prove, "Hotrod?"

This is the Voice of America?

Bear in mind that these are likely the same people who were ready to go down with Dubya and his people (like Brennan) until Obama was elected (twice by landslide, btw). A lot of posters on here (were you one of them?) defended Dubya and his administration with a full throat in forums like this both here and on previous boards.

LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its simple it proves what been said all along you're not very smart
hotrod is on a roll!
hotrod is on a roll! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm not done yet hahahahahahahah
its simple it proves what been said all along you're not very smart Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Is that what been said?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Be careful...
When they put the nail the last nail in trumps coffin i amsure he will run home to suck vlads cock he will fucking hight tail out to russia so the spec ops cant get hold of his ass
You know, if I wanted to read comments on Fox News's stories, I'd go to that website.

Kind of a reach to go below the story and ditto a bunch of folks (what's the word for "folks" in Russian?) commenting, don't you think?
You know, if I wanted to read comments on Fox News's stories, I'd go to that website.

Kind of a reach to go below the story and ditto a bunch of folks (what's the word for "folks" in Russian?) commenting, don't you think? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

anyone making positive comments about Trump or disagreeing with the negative narratives the press wants to peddle are "russki bots" to you, yeah? i mean .. that explains everything, right, comrade?
When they put the nail the last nail in trumps coffin i amsure he will run home to suck vlads cock he will fucking hight tail out to russia so the spec ops cant get hold of his ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Speaking of someone "coughin'" that has too many Russian ties ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn45Qt8yCR8
When they put the nail the last nail in trumps coffin i amsure he will run home to suck vlads cock he will fucking hight tail out to russia so the spec ops cant get hold of his ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

And what pray tell, are they going to 'nail hiim with'??
A big ass currywurst, swimming in ketchup!