Anyone run into Jarod?

It seems that Jared gets around the country. He pays for sex and asks the provider to do him a little service for a finders fee. We can't talk about that little service but we do know that he came to Kansas City among other towns. Anyone happen to run into Jared and is holding out on us?

Nazi Baby Killer's favorite; 12 inches long and meaty
Jared, that way I beat the grammar nazis to the punch.
LOL...no not me and he will be going away for a while. Gonna get some 12-inchers I think.
It seems that Jared gets around the country. He pays for sex and asks the provider to do him a little service for a finders fee. We can't talk about that little service but we do know that he came to Kansas City among other towns. Anyone happen to run into Jared and is holding out on us?

Nazi Baby Killer's favorite; 12 inches long and meaty Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
been waiting for someone to bring this up. it does require some tightrope walking since the topic at hand is taboo here but i'm sure all of us have our usual media outlets to read.

Fogle has copped a plea deal so it's not even a question of his guilt at this point.
Wifey has already filed for divorce. this guy had a cushy life just for hawking sandwiches and threw it all away for being a perv.

i am going to ask you to explain this part of your post however ..

"Nazi Baby Killer's" .. just how do you get from A to B on this? he's now an admitted soon to be imprisoned [forbidden topic] pervert but just how do you get from that to this?

"Nazi Baby Killer's"
Anyone run into Jarod?? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope!

JDIdiot, are you thinking "Jarod" could be tucked away on a remote island, carefully shielded from view by camouflage netting and Wilted Shrubs?
Jared, that way I beat the grammar nazis to the punch. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Keep my name out of your mouth. And I'll keep my dick out of yours. Mmmmk?
been waiting for someone to bring this up. it does require some tightrope walking since the topic at hand is taboo here but i'm sure all of us have our usual media outlets to read.

Fogle has copped a plea deal so it's not even a question of his guilt at this point.
Wifey has already filed for divorce. this guy had a cushy life just for hawking sandwiches and threw it all away for being a perv.

i am going to ask you to explain this part of your post however ..

"Nazi Baby Killer's" .. just how do you get from A to B on this? he's now an admitted soon to be imprisoned [forbidden topic] pervert but just how do you get from that to this?

"Nazi Baby Killer's" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's a gay dig. He's saying 12 inches of man meat is what I crave, when really it's what JDjigglytits craves, but whatever.
Horrified Subway Execs Assumed People Were Buying Footlongs To Share With A Friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvzw7MOFhQo
Wifey has already filed for divorce. this guy had a cushy life just for hawking sandwiches and threw it all away for being a perv. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, to be fair, I guess we've got to admit that not too many guys on this board could boast of being able to justify their activities in terms of Risk versus Reward.....
Well, to be fair, I guess we've got to admit that not too many guys on this board could boast of being able to justify their activities in terms of Risk versus Reward..... Originally Posted by roaringfork
oh?
how many guys on this board have a worth of $15 million and had million dollar paying job that mostly required him to showcase a pair of pants?
yeah, you can't compare him to anyone here. He risked more than many will ever accumulate in a few lifetimes.
Keep my name out of your mouth. And I'll keep my dick out of yours. Mmmmk? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I love the way that this idiot has accepted his new name of Nazi Baby Killer. He's trainable and I bet his doms love that too.
It's a gay dig. He's saying 12 inches of man meat is what I crave, when really it's what JDjigglytits craves, but whatever. Originally Posted by WombRaider
LMAO...I never said that at all. That is entirely your interpretation....hmmmmm? Wonder what it means?
Think any providers will fess up judy?
  • Seedy
  • 08-20-2015, 07:24 AM
Think any libtards on this forum will fess up? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fixed for more accuracy. LMFAO
Fixed for more accuracy. LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
How about you seed sucker? Want to fess up?