URL / Website: https://crystal-day-spa.business.sit...edium=refer ral
City: Corinth
State: Mississippi
Address: Hwy 72 E.
Activities: FBSM and L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown/Black Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little over 5 feet tall. Hair was around should length has a nice set of boobs and a beautiful ass. Not your typical Chinese girl.

Cici is like most girls and started out with a lot of pressure thinking that I wanted a hard massage. After a few moments she asked if it was OK. I explained that I did not like hard massages and preferred soft touch. She was apologetic as she removed the towel and started performing light touch strokes on my back and shoulders. She allowed me to run my hands up her legs and ass during this time over her leggings. The other girls mostly wear jeans so this was a nice surprise. She used some oil on my skin after a few moments and would run the side of her hand down my ass and play with my balls. She of course asked if that was OK to which I replied "it was perfect and thank you". She stepped out to get the hot stones and rub those on my back, shoulders and neck which is part of the total experience there.

Then comes the "flip". She kept the mood going by getting some warm oil to started playing with my balls and cock. She would use one hand to play with the balls while the other stroked my cock. I asked her to please slow down and be more gentle. Never understood why the girls think it feels good to jack a cock hard and fast. Anyway within about 5 minutes she had me busting a nut and feeling much more relaxed. After I finished cumming she still gently rubbed my cock until I asked her to stop. She steps out and comes back with a hot towel for cleanup. I still had some time so she gave me a nice leg massage and rubbed my scalp a little more also. I miss the normal L3 in my home town but at least I have one place to relax when visiting my folks.

Recommendation: Yes