orgies

I enjoy a good house party and orgy. who else likes group sex? I like watching others and find the whole group dynamic sexy as hell. I like the sounds, the smells, the sights and the fun of an orgy. who else enjoys sex in groups and likes watching? ohhh yea exhibitionism?? what about being watched? Are you a voyeur? what would be on your bucket list at an orgy? BDSM? gang bang? bukakke? squirt marathon? let's talk about orgies you've been to. what did u enjoy most. I enjoy group sex and orgies in my personal life and wonder who else does too? orgies are hot AF
Fuck yes, orgies! I'm definitely a voyeur, though I love to play and show off how much of a slut I can be as well. Regarding my group sex bucket list, I personally need more fisting in my life. And I also think some kind of perfectly orchestrated scene where several participants had been previously drinking beaucoup water and all let go in a synchronized manner would be super cute. Maybe a blow up pool would be involved.
"The smells"???? That just does not sound appealing to me. The smell of men's sweaty asses mixed women's Tuna twats. WTF!

the smell of pheromones in the air is undefinable, yet it is there. To me, sexy smell does not smell like ass, it smells like hornyness
goodness lena we need to meet hun, you sound delightful and fun!! I love fisting as a top and find it super erotic and sexy. let's hang out next time you come to town. I can show you some fun local parties if you want.
the smell of pheromones in the air is undefinable, yet it is there. To me, sexy smell does not smell like ass, it smells like hornyness Originally Posted by sue_nami
Well, never knew Hornyness had a smell. But me being the nature oriented Pagan that I am, I dang sure wouldn't deny it or say that it doesn't exist. Orgy on Sue!!
  • MATX
  • 08-26-2018, 05:52 PM
I visited Foxxies way back when it was a swingers club that allowed single men. Most nights were a bust but there were a few voyeur opportunities along with the night a got to fuck a guy's wife in front of him and another couple.

I also had an experience where a provider's non providing (I think) roommate watched us fuck. That was hot too. I've asked when other chances have come up but have always been shot down.

Sue, are you setting something up?
  • rjk61
  • 08-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Not sure about the orgy thing but would like a foursome. I enjoy watching people fuck.
I think the appeal with orgies is that a totally straight male is able to partake in some harmless play with another non bi dude and they are both still totally straight at the end of the event.
Let's do one, who is in
i love orgies!
This is on my bucket list, but they’d have to be guys and girls I found very attractive.
To each, their own. For me, it would be sensory overload.
I love the swingers clubs the more womens bunns i see the merry i get.