Expected Tip at Spa/ massages

Wanted to know what the expected tip amount is at the massage spa and studios ? The base rate is 60 an hour .
If you go to Magic Stone and you get a totally nude massage with DATY and FIV you should tip $80. Same with D&T.

If you go to Rose and get a topless massage and kiss on the boobs tip $60.

If they have a terrible attitude the problem is probably you. If not then deduct $20.
(staff edit by request; z)
If you go to Magic Stone and you get a totally nude massage with DATY and FIV you should tip $80. Same with D&T.

If you go to Rose and get a topless massage and kids on the boobs tip $60.

If they have a terrible attitude the problem is probably you. If not then deduct $20. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
This sounds like an inappropriate post, you should be pointed for this
It was a mistake. It was supposed to be kiss. I've already emailed Ztonk
Thanks Treetop. Do you know if FS is offered at D&T. And have you tried an outcall with any girl there ?
Wanted to know what the expected tip amount is ? Originally Posted by grandom
Expected tip is usually an inch to an inch and a half. But most girls will ask for the whole shaft.
It's actually the back half they crave.....ijs...
Thanks Treetop. Do you know if FS is offered at D&T. And have you tried an outcall with any girl there ? Originally Posted by grandom
If a spa gal allows daty or gives a BJ she won't have any problem letting a few good customers stick their wiener inside her for a $100 to $120 tip.

That is going to happen way before she even considers seeing you outside the spa because that's super rare. There really is no upside for her to do that.
If a spa gal allows daty or gives a BJ she won't have any problem letting a few good customers stick their wiener inside her for a $100 to $120 tip.

That is going to happen way before she even considers seeing you outside the spa because that's super rare. There really is no upside for her to do that. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You're right on this one tree.
I concur

If you go to Rose and get a topless massage and kiss on the boobs tip $60.

If they have a terrible attitude the problem is probably you. If not then deduct $20.
(staff edit by request; z) Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Anyone ever received FS at magic stone?
Anyone ever received FS at magic stone? Originally Posted by bball24pg
I have had FS at magic stone. I have got to tell ya, foot soak is one of the most relaxing things. Every time I get FS there, it's like all the toxins wash away into that water.
Where is magic stone ?