What’s the deal with showering? Question for the guys :)

So what’s the deal guys?
If I ask you to shower it’s me saying you smell bad so why resist the shower?
Maybe it’s because you are saying they smell.
Not in words, but abrasive attitude?
I take a shower every Sunday whether I need it or not!
They MIGHT be presuming the shower is on the clock.
I almost always request a shower upon arrival. It's not just respect,I am hoping for more oral delights than I would get if not entirely clean.
Some clients are just nasty. Had one with shit on his ass. Talk about disgusting. If a guy smells and refuses the shower then he doesn’t get oral. Simple as that.
Some clients are just nasty. Had one with shit on his ass. Talk about disgusting. If a guy smells and refuses the shower then he doesn’t get oral. Simple as that. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

No oral... but do you still fuck him?
No oral... but do you still fuck him? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
NO! SHE TOLD ME TO GO HOME lolol haha
Some clients are just nasty. Had one with shit on his ass. Talk about disgusting. If a guy smells and refuses the shower then he doesn’t get oral. Simple as that. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

If a dude can't hold his shit he should stay home and Jack off. Don't put a woman through that. But I can think of one provider that may like it, and maybe even encourage it.
There is no good excuse for refusing to shower. If the lady has to hold her breath and keep her distance, the guy is not having a good time.

Maybe some guys only have 30 minutes and a long list of activities to thru but damn!
I always shower before and when I get there. I'm super hot so the women get in with me and won't take my money when I leave.

P.S.::I just ador all of the female paticipatory eforts.

Keep it up and keep us up. Heheheh
I went into my P411 account to do some research on this subject. You see on P411 you can exclude providers into different files if theres something you're disliking. That way you don't have to scroll through 400 names. So I went to my GPS ( 4 bills and up) file and took note of the Dislike section? Most of the responses were rude, ignorant, disrespectful. OK Got It.

Now I go to the 3 bills and under section and 99% of the comments under "Dislikes" were about Bad Hygiene. So I'm come to the conclusion it's about your rates and the clientele you attract with those rates.

Hope this helps.
He got clean of course. He was embarrassed as anyone should be.
Pretty damn sad when a woman has to tell a grown man to bathe himself. *smh*
  • Old-T
  • 09-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Rather amazing what some guys take offense to.

Shower. With soap. Before you head over to see her. If she wants you to shower again because you are oderous, do so. You won't melt.
Pretty damn sad when a woman has to tell a grown man to bathe himself. *smh* Originally Posted by Little Monster

I think about Martin Lawrence doing his stand-up where he said people got mad at him...for saying wash your ass?