fall back?

so what sort of Autumn special things are you doing to celebrate the turn of the seasons? anyone serving pumpkin spice lattes at their incall? should we offer seasonal specials to celebrate? I love this turn in the weather. It has made me more busy. I think clients like the cooler temps and folks feel sexier than when it is not 100 degrees every day. what about you, does the weather influence your hobbying? happy fall y'all
Stretching the hobby related pretty thin.

Eating spam is not something I enjoy fall, winter, spring, or summer.
awwwww, it is called humor, you should try it. I am trying to inject some humor and levity into a moribund forum. we could all use a little joking around and fun around here. sorry you do not share my warped sense of humor. I hope you have a fun day and enjoy fall life hun. I am happy as can be with this weather and things are going great for me. I wish you the same.
and for future reference this is not a threAD, u can tell my (perfectly allowable) threADs because I post them during my business hours (10-5 Mon-fri) when I want the phone to ring. this was not that. but if you want, I can make a thread about prostate play or strap ons on monday because I know you just love those threads. I aim to please.
Its weird how some utr ladies never advertise but still stay busy.
^^^^ dead on
The lack of desperation is sexy

Comedy section is two forums down.
There is something to be said for not having to brave the heat to go to a session. But it's been raining a lot, and that's not exactly mood-inspiring.
Cornucopia
Pumpkin spice flavored edible underwear. Save the lattes