Serious question...

Say you meet a hooker and after a while she becomes your side chick, off the clock. In order to keep her you have to lie and say you hate your marriage, but cant leave just yet for one fabricated reason or another.

Some time goes by and she is no longer accepting your lies and contacts your wife and tells her what has been going on because if she cant have you, she will make your wife no longer want you.

So imagine your wife, family and friends know what you have done, the shame and embarrassment that goes along with that.

With all that said, when it was all over, would you get back on the site and start seeing the ladies again, or hang up your hat and find another hobby?

All hypothetical of course.
I would start seeing the ladies again. I would not be ashamed or embarrassed, those who know me know I love banging hoogars already.
You only live your life.
Fuck what anyone else thinks about anything!
I would find myself with a lot more free time on my hands. On the other hand, the cost of the divorce may leave me with little disposable income.

I don't think I would stop

Best of luck to you, hypothetically, of course
{staff edit- CK}
The person in question shouldn’t have lied to the woman. The woman, regardless, shouldn’t have told the wife.

The guy should learn his lesson and be honest with at least one of the women in his life and if she’s not BSC she’ll keep his secrets.
{staff edit-CK} Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by winn dixie

+1
The person in question shouldn’t have lied to the woman. The woman, regardless, shouldn’t have told the wife.

The guy should learn his lesson and be honest with at least one of the women in his life and if she’s not BSC she’ll keep his secrets. Originally Posted by B Three

Right? There's no good people in this scenario.

To answer the question there's not really a reason to not engage with the hobby itself here. You're no longer having to sneak around which is a plus though you may need to reduce the budget. It comes down to whether the cost is worth the product like always.

Another thing to consider is the direct issue here wasn't caused by the hobby but by leading the other girl on so she'd see you for free. I might have said both leading the girl on and the cheating are shitty things to do but honestly none of us here are moral paragons.
Umm the whole thing could have been avoided had said hobbiest not lied and said his marriage was shit and he was going to leave. We all know why we are here. The hobbiest and provider both know whats going on in the beginning. If the hobbiest has to start telling lies maybe he should ask himself why? 9 times out of 10 the other woman get BSC because she was told things that weren't real. The other 1 of the 10 you were fucked the second you got involved on a personal level reguardless. Honestly from what i see among my RW friends guys usually know when a girl is BSC an bad news but choose to ignore their gut and what they are told because the wrong head is thinking. It's hobby stay honest with your provider and hobbiest. Lie to your spouses lol
or just be honest all the way around and invite your playmate to join you and your wife in the bedroom.. voila, no problem
Hey Nuggie, we do not ever hear from you until Whispers posts!
This is a more Inclusive eccie now. So feel free to participate a little more........ ajajajajaaahh

Hey Nuggie, we do not ever hear from you until Whispers posts!
This is a more Inclusive eccie now. So feel free to participate a little more........ ajajajajaaahh

Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are correct.
Horrible, nightmare scenario here...everyone loses. Pretty much the worst outcome possible...

Look, you can operate in the hobby assuming everyone you see is playing a role, and that you have your own role to play as well. That can work just fine until you develop a stronger bond with someone special and RW info gets exchanged, etc.

Once you've shared RW info, you're crossing into the danger zone. How can you know what she's telling you is honest? Can you be completely honest with her? If you ask questions to probe deeper, how far is too far? Can you accept the situation if she holds certain things back?

There are no real answers, sadly...just more questions and eventually, one or both of you will do something the other feels crosses their line and it's over.

The best thing you can do is be honest and up front on your end, and hope like hell the other person is doing the same, but don't be devastated to the point of trying to "get back" or "get even" with them if it turns out they aren't. Take your lumps and move on, using the experience to help you grow and be wiser for the next "arrangement" you establish.

Meeting someone in the hobby and then transitioning to RW info, etc. is probably the hardest thing to accomplish successfully in the hobby. Many have tried and failed at this and it was painful for them...but they shouldn't regret the attempt.

The vast majority of the time it ends badly, and that is a shame.

I wish the "hypothetical" subject of this post good luck. It sounds like he/she will need it.
You are correct. Originally Posted by nuglet
You're alright in my book Nuggie!