Eccie's core nuclear rules

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

With all the be nice rules being enforced some of ya'll need to remember some of the more serious and nuclear rules here!! ESPECIALLY RULES #10 AND #14. Thanks mods. for taking care of my earlier rtm. Eccie is no place to discuss these disgusting topics!
What I miss?
What I miss? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Idiots posting about forbidden subjects! Mainly breaking rules 10 and 14! Like Capt. Woodrow call said on Lonesome Dove "I won't stand for it"!
Got it
God.. Its like a mental lapse for some of ya'll!!

These 2 rules should never be an issue with any responsible person.. I really worry about those persons that violate these 2 rules.
Shut the Already
Just because you left the word FUCK out doesn’t make it any less an insulting remark.
Welcome to the kinder more gentle Eccie.
Shut the front door! LOL well sir spit it out I don’t believe we’ve met. However, me and Mr. Dixie have known each other on the board for quite some time. Does not change the fact that he has never met me but he can’t seem to keep my lovely name out of his mouth. I seem to have got his dick hard again somehow because now he has to post on my reviews. Get off my pussy Dixie! You just look like a dumbass talking shit about somebody u never even met. And you spit it out have a wonderful day
Lol eccie can’t take care of anything. Like we have an issue with ad postings. Our ads take forever to post but yet when dara makes an ad it gets posted as soon as the button gets hit. But it’s because she’s one of the lady mods. There’s not supposed to be any type nudes or vulgar pics. But some ladies are still able to post. We’re not supposed make ads out anywhere else but yet ladies still post all in coed trying to show off their skills. Like I’ve mentioned to the ladies. There’s a lot of favoritism going on here and the mods suck at their job.
Dara Oh I love Dara that’s one beautiful bitch right there
And as far as Eccie Goes I’m barely on here enough to even notice the rules but from the looks of it they’re getting rid of the trolls which is always nice
Lol
Huh? Can’t keep your name out of his mouth?
Don’t see any names except Capt Woodrow and Dara.
Are you one of the two (really 3) nuclear rule breakers?
Which one? Illicit drug refs, minors, or outing?
Fortunately I don’t break the law anymore sweetheart and if you want to see names look at my reviews in the comments
If you read my reviews at least the last two he has went on there and slammed me for no reason What so ever. So if he is preaching the rules why doesn’t he follow them. And Winn don’t ever tell a lie and say that I PMG threatening messages because I will call you out and Ask you to put up Screenshots! My name must taste really good because it’s all up in your mouth but you constantly lie on my name. Like I said if I threatened you please prove it