Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Cheektowaga
State: New York
Address: Near Cleveland Drive and Union Road
Hair Length and Color: Long black beautiful with bangs
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Eastern Russian and Ukrainian. Very pretty as previously mentioned. In shape, goes to the gym.
Recommendation: No
One of the more interesting (non)reviews in a while...

pretty comical, actually!

I could see that. I believe she is very YMMV and may have even given you less of an experience on purpose to get the negative review and slow traffic. I've seen her several times with good success to a certain line that she will not cross (and I've tried!!!). Probably won't repeat anymore since it appears I've reached the menu limit.
That was the impression I, somewhat unsuccessfully apparently, tried to convey. I received no credit either due to not retyping her phone number....
I believe she is very YMMV.... Originally Posted by at002f
Agree, very YMMV ... but better than our sad amps.
She has a lot of rules that kinda inhibits the fun, sort of like the many rules our topless barber in Hamburg has.
may have even given you less of an experience on purpose to get the negative review and slow traffic. Originally Posted by at002f
Made herself obsolete as a marketing strategy, she’s too thin to have a graduate degree whew

... but better than our sad amps. Originally Posted by Zollner
longitude and ancestry keeping the others down ? We have a specific category relevant to that Whew
Seen her several times too and there is definitely a red line in the sand that is not crossed
She (and her hubby??) are posting on CL today under the title "stress relieve"
She (and her hubby??) are posting on CL today under the title "stress relieve" Originally Posted by ozmcgee
Are you sure its them??
Are you sure its them?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
i looked not find