ok another realm--what is this kink called?

Warm Windage Fetish.
i had a

Warmgasm 4 thumbs up
1. The surge of good feeling that shoots through your body when you have been standing in the cold all day and you go in a heated house or building.

2. The comfortable feeling after exiting the shower, drying yourself off, and going under a big blanket.
After freezing his ass off waiting for a cab, Joe went inside the Coffee shop and had a Warmgasm.

I was camping and had to piss in the middle of the night, I then proceed to enter my sleeping bag and have a Warmgasm.

but somewhat diff
Air into the vagina can cause an embolism ( Embolism can be classified as whether it enters the circulation in arteries or veins. ), This would be very rare, usually only where the woman was pregnant, recently gave birth , or had hypertension (high blood pressure ) and mechanical means were used as you are describing, and/or a seal was made where no air could escape/be released, worse case scenario = death,really knot worth takn the chance, jus sayin. However I am knot a doctor of medicine, I would advise knot blowing into the vagina...also a blowjob does knot involve blowing,*wink*
MA
dude people i was not sticking the blowdryer IN my Vagina
eBJ...

This site http://www.ex-designz.net/encyclopedia.asp says:

Insufflation: blowing air into a body cavity.
You can blow in the nose.
It is called a BLOW JOB in Mexico...but open your mouth when someone is doing this to you so that the air can escape.
Kind of erotic when someone you love is doing it gently after kissing you.
i love that
blowdryer blues
A state of sexual frustration so intense that one is forced to turn to household objects for relief.
Jared: Jordan hasn't emerged from the bathroom since his girlfriend broke up with him.

but not fitting as i just got a nut Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
I'm glad you enjoyed it... :P