Obama Fundraises with Maker of Pro-Drugs 'Stop Snitchin' Video

Hmmmm . . . Interesting.

From the article:

This evening in New York City, President Obama will be fundraising with "NBA heroes," according to his spokesman. Those "heroes" include Michael Jordan (who is also a failed baseball player), Patrick Ewing, Alonzo Mourning, and, perhaps most interestingly, Carmelo Anthony.

Anthony helped make the pro-drugs YouTube video called "Stop Snitchin."

"Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony is featured in an underground DVD that is circulating in his hometown of Baltimore, Md," the Denver Channel reported.

The DVD is called “Stop Snitching” and shows alleged drug dealers talking about what happens to people who cooperate with the police, and Anthony is standing next to one of them.

He is also seen on the DVD talking about his Olympic bronze medal and saying that he threw it in a lake. The man he stands next to later goes on to tell how he would take care of snitches by “putting a hole in their head.” However, Anthony does not appear to be taking part in that portion of the discussion.

Are they getting the "Choom Gang" back together?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...eo_650507.html
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Hmmmm . . . Interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What i find interesting is that you came upon this "negative" item about Obama, but never ran across the news that Romney had a campaign stop at the establishment of a convicted drug trafficker.

And of course, you knew i'd point that out.
Did you also point out that the convicted drug trafficker paid for his crime, turned his life around and became a productive citizen?

No, you didn't.
  • Doove
  • 08-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Did you also point out that the convicted drug trafficker paid for his crime, turned his life around and became a productive citizen?

No, you didn't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And did you point out that you supported a guy who's for legalizing drugs altogether?

No, you didn't.
What i find interesting is that you came upon this "negative" item about Obama, but never ran across the news that Romney had a campaign stop at the establishment of a convicted drug trafficker.

And of course, you knew i'd point that out. Originally Posted by Doove
Are you commenting yet again about Odumbo's friend and convicted drug dealer from high school who called Odumbo and asked for money, Doofus?
And did you point out that you supported a guy who's for legalizing drugs altogether?

No, you didn't. Originally Posted by Doove
I've done that on numerous occasions. I will do so in the future. But right now they are against the law, and I do not condone breaking the law, especially by our elected leaders.

And even if they were legalized, I would not support their use. I just don't think addicts should be treated as criminals, and I don't think street thugs should get rich off peddling illegal materials.

Obama has never taken a stand in favor of legalizing drugs. He is a hypocrite for using this guy as a fundraiser.

Face it, Doove. You're the hypocrite on this one. I know you'll have a smarmy comeback, but we know the truth here.

On the other hand, Romney's former drug trafficker is an American success story, showing how people can turn their lives around. It's a good thing to promote that.