Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West

Evidently, Odumbo's apology tour failed.

"Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the country's Revolutionary Guards to
intensify its campaign of terror attacks against the West and its allies in
retaliation for supporting the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad in
Syria. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-on-West.html
Just when I thought we'd turned Iran into an ally. Dammit.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 09:02 PM
I look for isreal to get highly involved with Iran before the end of the year.
The ayatollah is crazy.
I look for isreal to get highly involved with Iran before the end of the year. Originally Posted by Dawgs
You got that right.
Israel is itching for it.
Evidently, Odumbo's apology tour failed.

"Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the country's Revolutionary Guards to
intensify its campaign of terror attacks against the West and its allies in
retaliation for supporting the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad in
Syria. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-on-West.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why don't you go over and scare the fuck out of them???
Why don't you go over and scare the fuck out of them??? Originally Posted by ekim008
Made two tours to that region, Ekim the Inbred. Your turn.
You got that right.
Israel is itching for it. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
What is it, Israel's "itching for"? Survival? The right to not get vaporized by a nuclear bomb?

Israel is content to live in peace with her neighbors. Essentially all the Islamist countries, that surround Israel, are obsessed with destroying the country.

Israel has a right to exist; if that requires destroying Iran's nuclear capacity, then so be it. The blood of the Iranians will be on the hands of the ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadinejad has repeatedly threatened to destroy Israel. It is clear that Iran is close to getting a nuclear bomb. Ahmadinejad is giving Israel no choice. Iran is about to commit suicide by cop.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-23-2012, 08:40 AM
I fully support any actions that Isreal may take to protect their country. It was Ahmadinejad that stated he was going to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth. If that's not a declaration of war then what is.
I fully support any actions that Isreal may take to protect their country. It was Ahmadinejad that stated he was going to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth. If that's not a declaration of war then what is. Originally Posted by Dawgs

There is speculation that Israel may use an EMP bomb on Iran. That would eliminate their nuclear capacity for a hundred years or so.
Made two tours to that region, Ekim the Inbred. Your turn.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Been somewhere else did that and got the T shirt....Guess you weren't scary....