I watched this and thought about all of the ~Trolls on the Board~

Due to the snow and being stuck in the house for 2 days now I have had my share both television and the internet. I came across this video and had to laugh, as most hobby boards I have encountered are full of ~Internet Trolls~

I just had to share!!

http://video.app.msn.com/watch/video...trolls/p2bl5bb
LOL
You mean like people who start threads just to stir a pot?
As I said... I saw this and thought about different boards and some of the members. I hardly think this was ~stirring the pot~ rather pointing out the truth about some people...
I'm trolling this post with ...

just dots, thats how easy it has become.
Good one Chanel ...
"Trigger or exacerbate conflict for the purposes of their own amusement."

You should look up a video on irony next.
As I said... I saw this and thought about different boards and some of the members. I hardly think this was ~stirring the pot~ rather pointing out the truth about some people... Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
Well, thank goodness we are finally getting to the "truth about some people"...about fucking time...

Sure am glad I have no troll tendencies...and if anyone thinks I do, they are going to have to deal with Destiny...
I didn't know what he was talking about..
those big words got me all confused...

Woody:
"they are going to have to deal with Destiny"
I can deal with her... I just can't handle that nice soft ass....
I just can't handle that nice soft ass....[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Helicopter206
glad you like it.
Come bend it over sometime and we will see if you can handle it or not lol
"Trigger or exacerbate conflict for the purposes of their own amusement."

You should look up a video on irony next. Originally Posted by Amaranth
Oh my sides. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

IRONY: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning
b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony
c : an ironic expression or utterance
a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity
b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony, tragic irony