A public apology to catalina77710

Im not sure if this is the proper forum. But if you mods need to move it i dig it. Had an appointment with catalina today, and as i was awaiting the happy times, work called. I was called in to cover a shift.
Where i work , its a government regulation that at least two employees are on shift twenty four hours a day, so if someone calls out the shift MUST be covered by someone. Sonce noone else could ( out of town, sick,etc) and my boss ( the only other one who could ) is also on vacation. I am it. Had to leave town pronto since i work and luve so far away from SA. I wanted to publicly apologize to Catalina and say that i do everything i can to avoid cancellations like this. She is a sweet and skilled provider who I have had wonderful times with. And am hoping to again.
Also, for any ladies that i might schedule with later, I attempt to make sure that i avoid this situation. But unfortunately i ansolutely need this job. And i cannot say no when they call. Because when they call me, its because theyve tried everyone else and i am the last stop.
I have had some great experiences here, and catalina is one of them. I felt she deserved a public apology for this incident. She gave me no grief when i cancelled ..thanks sweety. And i really am sorry
Nicely done. And it really is simple -"No pay, no play!" A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
You work for the government? What exactly do you do?
Thank you honey, that was really sweet of you, I truly appreciate it. Cant wait till next time love. Kisses!!
Not FOR the government. But its a pretty heavily regulated industry. So those fuckers are in our business like a plague. We have a lot of dangerous shit ( chemicals etc)where i work so it needs two people at all times in case something goes bad.
And fkr the record. She was super gracious about it.
You work for the government? What exactly do you do? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Not FOR the government. But its a pretty heavily regulated industry. So those fuckers are in our business like a plague. We have a lot of dangerous shit ( chemicals etc)where i work so it needs two people at all times in case something goes bad.
And fkr the record. She was super gracious about it. Originally Posted by calliemac775
What Simon is saying is that you are giving too much info about your job. It is very nice of you to apologize and explain the situation, but if someone who knows you and knows the ins and outs of what you do reads your post, it is almost like you are outing yourself.

Stay safe.

Camille
Youre totally right camille. And so is simon. I was trying to as vague as possible but also keep the exclamation with enough detail. Thanks for watching out for me. Little pissed right now i had to put plans on hold because somebody else wont pull wait. I will be more careful in the future
What Simon is saying is that you are giving too much info about your job. It is very nice of you to apologize and explain the situation, but if someone who knows you and knows the ins and outs of what you do reads your post, it is almost like you are outing yourself.

Stay safe.

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Youre totally right camille. And so is simon. I was trying to as vague as possible but also keep the exclamation with enough detail. Thanks for watching out for me. Little pissed right now i had to put plans on hold because somebody else wont pull wait. I will be more careful in the future Originally Posted by calliemac775
Camille gets me. I was ribbing you a little and hoped that you would get the hint. It is very nice of you to apologize, but no one needs to know what you do for a living.
Thanks folks for the input. This is part of the reason i stay here. A bit of food advice is always appreciated. Plus,,,you know,,,sex with hot girls..soooo, theres that.
Don't say chemicals.
Just say your one of two guys needed to turn the keys.
Taco Garage has excellent guisada tacos. Originally Posted by ratamahatta
Now THATS good advice. Ill have to check it out