Nuru

• Ratz
  • 09-17-2016, 04:59 PM
My first ever visit in N.V. was a Nuru party. Ohhh what fun that was... cold room, warm oil, and a slippery rumble.

So on that thought who provides a good Nuru massage?? It probably wont be my first local visit, but I am sure I will try it again.

Thanks
*waves* ... not in DSM until earlier half of November tho.
I keep a slightly warm (but not uncomfortable) temp in the room when NURU is involved .
I do nuru as well I just don't promote real heavily as the set up and tear down are very time consuming and it's hard to time when touring.... but I'm more than happy to offer it in CR or the QC where I can properly sanitize my mat afterwards . I do love doing it- so much fun!!!
  • Ratz
  • 09-20-2016, 07:46 PM
I do nuru as well I just don't promote real heavily as the set up and tear down are very time consuming and it's hard to time when touring.... but I'm more than happy to offer it in CR or the QC where I can properly sanitize my mat afterwards . I do love doing it- so much fun!!! Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
I will keep this in mind. Slipping and sliding with you would be so much fun..
I do nuru as well I just don't promote real heavily as the set up and tear down are very time consuming and it's hard to time when touring.... but I'm more than happy to offer it in CR or the QC where I can properly sanitize my mat afterwards . I do love doing it- so much fun!!! Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin
I find the NURU sheets easier deal with (and clean) when touring .
Thought about those but didn't wanna deal w a mess on the floor so got the one w the sides that inflate- definitely takes more time though!! 40 minutes just to inflate it!! I may have to try the sheets and see how big of a mess I make lol
Jocelyn I think u could get some cheap painter plastic to put on the floor to go under the mat..
I have never tried Nuru but I have always wanted to..