A Favor For Shayla

Shayla told me she is in danger of being evicted on Friday. She would like to know if anyone can come see her. 319-202-3483
I have tried so many times, i never get a response from her.
Climax, this is the second threAd you have posted for Shayla and enough is enough. Instead of posting these requests for help, you need to step into Captain Sav-a-ho mode and pay her rent and stop bothering the community.
  • Honk
  • 11-03-2016, 02:37 PM
So let me understand, she thinks the guys from Iowa she bashed a year or two ago, should suddenly help her? #byefelicia
I have tried so many times, i never get a response from her. Originally Posted by crazyassfireman98
I know. That's why I'm giving up.
Me neither.
Nothing against Shayla personally, but I hear this all the time. I am about to get evicted or whatever other financial problem. Work hard at your chosen career. That usually means taking advantage of every business opportunity presented to you. If you get lazy, business will suffer.

I realize that things can happen that are out of your control like illness or a depressed economy, but you have to roll while the rollng is good and put some away for leaner times.

It seems like too many providers do not have any business sense at all.