Politicians vs Providers

I recall a thread some time ago about which political parties were the most "hobby friendly". Naturally, I got the usual anti-libertarian comments. So, not wanting to re-start the fires of never ending statist vs libertarian banter, I still wanted to post this because it is so germane to the hobby.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011...thel-industry/

A fun game would be to list the differences between politicians and providers.

I'm also including a totally unrelated photo that I like, mostly because I like it, but also to get religion involved along with the politics!
Actually, I disagree with that. 70 percent of my client base happen to be Lawyers and through much research and word of mouth from others, I would have to say they are the number one takers here. 2 out of every 5 guys I see are "Lawyers." Ha ha, let us see how many come out because of the "L" word.

How are politicians most like providers? We both screw people for money.
How are politicians most like providers? We both screw people for money. Originally Posted by London Rayne
lawyers = same thing
lawyers = same thing Originally Posted by pjorourke
Absolutely!!
Actually, I disagree with that. 70 percent of my client base happen to be Lawyers and through much research and word of mouth from others, I would have to say they are the number one takers here. 2 out of every 5 guys I see are "Lawyers." Ha ha, let us see how many come out because of the "L" word. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Actually, 2 out of 5 = 40% in my book, not 70%. So, I just don't get your math.
Hooker math.
Actually, 2 out of 5 = 40% in my book, not 70%. So, I just don't get your math. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ok well round it off until you get 70 percent! You guys know how bad at Math I am, so I don't even know how I got this far in school lol.

Maybe it IS the tanning bed ha ha.
Ok well round it off until you get 70 percent! You guys know how bad at Math I am, so I don't even know how I got this far in school lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
If I ever see you, I'll remember that. I can tell you 2 Benjamins = $1,000.
If I ever see you, I'll remember that. I can tell you 2 Benjamins = $1,000. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

That's some funny sh3t there boy! After 2 drinks I would believe it too.
My, how times have changed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ire-night.html Originally Posted by Iaintliein
That's quite a trick when you're dead.
That's quite a trick when you're dead. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
True, at least now he is finally fully qualified to vote in Chicago. And he certainly shouldn't have to look far for a light for his cigar.

Actually, he allegedly did this when he was only an assistant DA, before national office. I wonder how many folks he prosecuted for prostitution in his day?
True, at least now he is finally fully qualified to vote in Chicago. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
So, that's how Rahm got elected? He used the Kennedy machine.
So, that's how Rahm got elected? He used the Kennedy machine. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
cha ching!