Encounter: The Reviews are TRUE! Take it from a young guy

Date: 08-12-24
Name: Lila - Relaxing Massage
Phone: 832-868-4955
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 and Rippling Water Dr.
Activities: TS, BS, DFK, Rimming, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, 69, CFS, BBBJTCWS
Hair Length and Color: Black hair in pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3 Chinese girl. No mommy damage. Fit, tight body. Bolt ons, soft nipples. Face has had a lot of work. Face 6.5/10. Body 9/10.
Recommendation: Yes
I think it’s time to shut down reviews of this place. Don’t want it to get TOO popular..
I am not saying it is fake, but this review looks like a blend of AI-generated translation and a copy-paste action.
Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
LMAO!
Originally Posted by Bowser98
My bad, I am just excited to post, wanted to share my POV. Been a lurker for a couple years.
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Sorry wasn't my intention to bash "older guys", its just I was excited to share my opinion as a younger guy. There are so many reviews of different girls of different places where the dude's say she is so young, but then I show up and its just a lady in her 30s.
I am not saying it is fake, but this review looks like a blend of AI-generated translation and a copy-paste action. Originally Posted by Lucqas
How so? I am the only review that was honest about her age. She is definitely not 24, she is in her 30s.
I think it’s time to shut down reviews of this place. Don’t want it to get TOO popular.. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
Originally Posted by funxrtimes