Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://ilovesarahsummers.hotprovider.com/
City: Malta
State: New York
Address: near Malta
Hair Length and Color: light brownish blonde, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: petite spinner with amazing ass and very cute titties, very pretty young lady
Recommendation: Yes
Third times the charm?

Joking aside, I had similar issues with Marie. Hoping she gets her act together..
anm,

Thanks but please read your PM's ...

DD
Thanks for the heads up. Not sure why it posted 2 unfinished reports. My keyboard might have been messing it up. I had to hit the back button twice. I later tried to delete it the unfinished report but couldn’t figure out how. My bad
Finally got to see my atf Tuesday at her new place up in Malta. She is so hard to reach sometimes, but omg, so worth the effort. Her bbbj skills are 2nd to none. You think you have died and gone to bj nirvana!!
Finally got to see my atf Tuesday at her new place up in Malta. She is so hard to reach sometimes, but omg, so worth the effort. Her bbbj skills are 2nd to none. You think you have died and gone to bj nirvana!! Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Is that really Malta?
Yes,Malta/Ballston Lake, NY.
So her incall is safe and nice? I know that area well.she offered to meet in public first to ease my nerves.
Very nice apartment in safe burbs.
I live 10 minutes from her.never done incall.im guessing shexwold be best and safest?
I live 10 minutes from her.never done incall.im guessing shexwold be best and safest? Originally Posted by Scoot642
If she has offered to see you, you should take her up on it. Guys and withered, dried up, and blown away, waiting for her to turn her attention to them.

He who hesitates is lost.
Thanks, I have always been nervous about incall