If a providor is offering.....

A session if i am willing to cover the cost of the room, how can i minimize the risk of getting burned ? (Besides not doing it) To many stories of johns getting their money taken and no services.
Providor i want to see does not usually have an incall. Any advice would help. Thanks.
Fuck her in the car and then get the room?
I had asked this 1 specific girl for a car date but that was a no-go .
But not a bad idea at all stawberry.
The boys will be along shortly to spank you and tell you (colorfully, I imagine) what a terrible idea that is.

Be prepared. Be very prepared lol. ;-)
You mean they are not here to give us friendly advice ?
It actually is kind of a bad idea, just thinking with the wrong head i suppose.
Ohh well im ready for the roast session .
Hmmm...

I have several clients that for personal reasons prefer to get their own room... They get a nice room... Pay my out call fee and I show up... It really shouldn't be a big deal unless the the lass is new and doesn't have a good reputation... If that makes sense?

Could you get burned? Yes, but consider using SNATCH or getting verified by another provider that interests you to have as a back up option..

I got sick once before my out call and when I contacted my client to let him know I provided a list of reputable ladies that were available that night (yes, I let the ladies know)... He picked one... She went to his hotel and they both had a great time!!

I still made it up to him later but at least the room didn't go to waste...

Hope this helps...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Hi slave. Thanks for the advise and taking the time. Although it was the ladys intentions to keep the room for the night after we were done and I wouldnt have to pay for her time. It seemed like a great arrangement at the time but now just seems too risky.
Your name and money on the room and she keeps it for the night? THat probably won't make the front page of the paper, but I wouldn't be surprised if it made the police blotter. Lots of ways to go wrong - don't do it.
It's just a bad idea. The room will be in your name with a credit card deposit. You are too exposed to liability.
+1^^^

yeah...don’t do it. unless she rents the room in her name, and your at the check-in desk handing over the cash. otherwise, too damn risky and not worth the exchange imo.
AND she now knows a good about of YOUR personal info.... But if you are Joe B.... you may be OK...
Like other have said...don't put a room in your name and let anyone else stay there. You can give her the money and let her book it.

Want to know the most likely way to get burned? Someone smokes in the room and you get hit with a $250-$500 cleaning fee on your card.
For providers or hobbist alike I would advise against ever getting a room in your name and leaving it, but as we know people are going to what they are gonna do. If you’re going to take the risk, choosing well verified and reviewed providers helps.
Also....just stick with verified, well reviewed providers Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Yeah, like being verified or well reviewed makes you a pillar of trust. GTFO
Yeah, like being verified or well reviewed makes you a pillar of trust. GTFO Originally Posted by Dick Fitzenwell

No shit...this whole hobby is risky. However, sticking to well reviewed and verified providers does lessen some of the risk.
Just as we providers take the risk of seeing you. We stick to gentlemen with good, verifiablereferences, it doesn’t take away ALL risks, but certainly safer then seeing someone we didn’t screen.