90-day Free Premium Access Offer

• TBONE
  • 01-07-2010, 12:01 AM
With the demise of ASPD, we are no longer able to verify BCD memberships to grant complimentary access. We know there are still quite a few people migrating over from there, so we will extend the offer through this Saturday at midnight. Get your requests in to the staff via email, and if you can include some sort of evidence that you were a BCD member we will gladly upgrade you.

We hope you are enjoying the site so far. We have alot in store for all of you...

T

PS. Anybody else catch the "online members" display a few hours ago? Something like 1780 online at once?? Man...seeing that blew me away. I was proud of our shiny new server. Didn't even seem to break a sweat.
Evidence? How do you do that, now that they are down?
same question here Tbone.........I was BCD over there and around for a few years but no idea how to prove. thanks, golferman
The only evidence I can think of is to have Gina from P411 E-mail you to show that I have at least 3 okays that are within 90 days of each other. Will that work?
With the demise of ASPD, we are no longer able to verify BCD memberships to grant complimentary access. We know there are still quite a few people migrating over from there, so we will extend the offer through this Saturday at midnight. Get your requests in to the staff via email, and if you can include some sort of evidence that you were a BCD member we will gladly upgrade you.. Originally Posted by TBONE
...this is a tough one...I would suggest that mods from ASPD could give you an idea...beyond that, copied reviews would be best...for ladies active on the site? That would bring in more ladies too!

We hope you are enjoying the site so far. We have alot in store for all of you.... Originally Posted by TBONE
You are going to be a very busy group for quite a while, but it looks good right now!

Anybody else catch the "online members" display a few hours ago? Something like 1780 online at once?? Man...seeing that blew me away. I was proud of our shiny new server. Didn't even seem to break a sweat. Originally Posted by TBONE
over 6k members earlier too! Quite impressive....but the php does seem to help the flow of information on a site like this....
The Web page program is humming along very nice. Faster and more seamless then the passed on former site.
  • TBONE
  • 01-07-2010, 05:59 AM
Evidence? How do you do that, now that they are down? Originally Posted by Raphael
Well some people who have been emailing us have attached their recent receipt from Verotel to show they had paid for BCD access. Something like that would be fine.
As a courtesy, Home2 will share data to assist those in the community with access issues.

If a member at Home2 shows (BCD-aspd) rest assured that we have done the research necessary to validate that profile setting.

= = = = =

TBONE, 1,780 is reminiscent of some of the heavy traffic days back at the mother ship.

Well done, sir!
My .02
I don't think it would hurt any of us to pony up the $50 for the first quarter to get premium access. I had BCD on ASPD and figured $50 was a small price to pay to make sure our new playground is properly funded at the start. Money is key to building the proper foundation for this board going forward. Let's step up
yep.........I had earned BCD there but would not have a problem paying. my issue is the UTR type payment methods that may be available. I could do PayPal for instance if that is accepted.

I like the layout and what I see of this site so far so looks like will likely be my home.I don't have time to frequent a bunch of sites so likely here unless something changes.
As a courtesy, Home2 will share data to assist those in the community with access issues.

If a member at Home2 shows (BCD-aspd) rest assured that we have done the research necessary to validate that profile setting. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thank you, kind sir. The assist is much appreciated.

gfe
  • wiggy
  • 01-08-2010, 06:21 AM
I can forward an email from ASPD letting me know I have a private message or a thread I responded to. Is that good enough?
I have transferred reviews from the last quarter of '09, and did a copy and paste of text from several other reviews to my own private records.
I have inquired also as to getting status here.
What should I do next?
Randy...you should enjoy your Premium Access...lol

Everyone else, if you have VIP status on TER, BCD on Home2, or can start posting reviews...please email the staff at and we'll evaluate everyone on a case by case basis.

Thanks and Welcome!

LAP
How many good reviews would earn Premium access?
I was paying on ASPD and also posting reviews, I know on the last 3 months I did about 5 approved reviews to earn BCD there but because my payment was set up automatically with Verotel, they keep billing me
I was able to repost the last 2 before shut down and was plannin on do the same with the rest but I guess I start too late for that.
Thanks.