What Do you like about Eating Pussy or Giving Head ?

I prefer position 68, she goes down on me and I owe her one 😂

Actually, I'm turned on by her pleasure of daty. It's her release of pheromones that gets me going, especially around her neck area, where the scent seems to be particularly noticeable.
Purely selfish reason. The taste/fragrance remains on my lips, around my mouth, and on my fingers for the rest of the day allowing me to more vividly remember the encounter.
Eating a well kept fresh pussy is like finding myself in heaven, and lapping at the sweet nectar of heaven's most delectable flower. When you begin to swell, and your juice flows freely, your body jerks and the sounds and movements you make are an orchestra. It's music to my ears, and I want to make you cum and tremble.

Getting blown? Hell, that's just awesome. Few things in this life compare to shooting a hot load of cum right down your throat.
Sucking cock for me is about TOTAL CONTROL.
The ability to make a grown man squirm just by my lips and throat turn me on 100%. I can't get enough
So what? I can make a woman laugh uncontrollably by removing my pants.
love watching a woman get off while riding my face. also the taste and smell are a great turn on for me.
DATY is not something that I do for me. I have to "get over it" in my head first and just go for it for as long as the lady finds it enjoyable. I do it as a sort of tip in advance to set the tone for the rest of the session.
my ears are cold
Move to Puerto Rico, I hear property is cheap there.
My absolute fave is 69. It’s a major turn on when she begins squirming around, and extra if she squirts! I just wrap my arms around her and keep her planted on my face, she ain’t going anywhere till I’ve had enough!
That when she comes and becomes to tingly and trys to push my face away i grab by the hips and pull in harder and make sure for back to back BIG O'S !

Are i get slapped one are the other

Climb the wall's ladies !
It makes me cum when I hear, 'shit', escape their mouth with very little air behind it as I swollow the tip. #nogagreflex
lol chewing? Teeth shouldn't be involved in either act.
Oral stimulation / Eating pussy is a have to for me. I simply love it, can’t get enough of it. When I trip her trigger I get super wound up. 69 is bomb diggity. I love being on bottom or top. If on bottom it’s awesome when my ATF just near smothers me enjoying the hell out of it. If I’m on top then not only can I pull her legs back and give her uncontrollable pleasure at the same time getting an absolutely mind blowing combination blow job / face fucking. And yes having a beard I can taste her for a long time.