What Do you like about Eating Pussy or Giving Head ?

Move to Puerto Rico, I hear property is cheap there. Originally Posted by pyramider
but but but female legs make good ear muffs
I love when going down on a woman, something triggers in my brain to ease my tongue in and out of her pussy and inhale life.
Are any of you at all afraid of catching a disease? Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
No. Knowledge is Power

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/transmi.../oral_sex.html

http://www.thebody.com/content/art32502.html?ic=4003

http://helpline.aidsvancouver.org/qu...cdc-guidelines

https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/fact_sheets.htm

HIV has been the most studied. When you read about diseases other than HIV, you see words used such as "can", "might", and "not well studied".

The way I came up with my tolerable risk level is that I took the highest risk group (gay men), and the diseases that have no cure (HIV, herpes), and I use the protocols and standards advised for that group.

Educate yourself. Arm yourself with REAL info and FACTS.

Fear makes people do stupid things.

Then enjoy as much of this life as you can. Even if you never have another blowjob ever, in the end, none of us are getting out of this alive.
Some guys say they’re givers and want to make her feel good, and that’s certainly a part of it, but for me it’s the power. I can make a woman squirm with just my tongue. I can make her arch her back and gasp with just my tongue. I can make her thighs quiver with just my tongue. But most importantly I can make her fucking beg for the cock with just.. my.. tongue.

There really is nothing on earth like it. Which also happens to be what she said.
What I love about orally satisfying a woman is when she relinquishes the control of her beautiful pussy to me and gets lost in the moment. The way her breathing deepens and wetness increases the more excited she becomes as my tongue is dancing around her clit and plunging in her pussy. Or the uncontrollable twitching of her legs and change in tone of her moaning just as she's ready to orgasm. And once the peak of her orgasm is reached, the way her thighs become a vise around my head as my tongue continues to lick her clit until she can't take it anymore and gently pushes me off of her. And the pièce de résistance is how she wants to deep French kiss me afterwards so she can taste her sweetness on my lips and tongue. I love it so much, I could spend quite some time down there pleasuring her.
I can make a woman orgasm just by using paragraphs
I'm addicted to licking pussy.
I don't do it for her. I do it for myself.
Just being honest.
If it's clean, it's my playground.
I have always been enamored with oral stimulation of the female genitals and as I have become older and less able to perform for what William Jefferson Blythe Clinton would call "sex", I have come to prefer DATY to actual intercourse. Less performance anxiety! I try to practice as often as possible! I have only positive reviews from my partners. Remember, for the very best cunnilingus, contact Pistol Man right here on ECCIE.
Love me some 69!! We both have I like to see who can make who stop!! It's a test I always win
I love deep-throating, and choking on cock. Hearing him moan as the tip goes down my throat is my favorite thing
I love 69 cause I can smother his face with my pussy mmmmm
I love when women have orgasms. Nothing turns me on more than knowing I was able to make a woman cum.
I love when women have orgasms. Nothing turns me on more than knowing I was able to make a woman cum. Originally Posted by PrinceBlah
LIAR!! Females have orgasms?? Nonsense!! I've never witnessed such a thing!!
I Love that cock throbbing and pulsating in my mouth, knowing that in a split second I can make it Explode!
The ability to make a grown man squirm just by my lips and throat turn me on 100%. I can't get enough Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Can you please teach every women in the world that type of mindset? Would probably be less cheating. lol