Let's talk boners

Ok so I can't sleep and instead of calling a "friend" over to put me to sleep I'm on reddit like the nerd/loser reading shit when I come across a thread on boners https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comm...ies_of_boners/
(btw comments are fucking gold!)

It got me thinking.. Do guys really have various kinds of boners?!? What's your favorite/least favorite kind?!
Inquiring minds would like to know
Driving boner... Just putting in work hauling ass down these country back roads and look who want to play and is up for fun. Sucks cuz I'm usually out in the middle of nowhere and it leaves me horny the rest of my shift !
I like my boner. I enjoy sharing it with those that treat it well enough to make it squirt.
Hate the catch 22 boner first thing in the morning. It wakes you up thumping on your chest, but there's no way you can pee.
I hate it when I am cleaning my boner and it accidentally goes off. Then I have to clean again.

Sam
3rd round boner...... after some heated sex. Round 1 went well. Round 2 was great and maybe even a knock out. You attempt round 3 but no dice. She goes home or you get home and now or a few hours later he's up and ready to play.... and will not go down.

Or the walk of shame boner; your in a meeting and outta no where he starts to grow.... and your like talking to him"no, no, no not here..... oh shit, please, go down". At which time the meeting is over and your kind of the last one to rise & stand (pun intended) and you keep your head up high ( once again pun intended) and walk out with a bulge in your pants.... "Walk of shame boner".

When I was younger I use to get or have "the on the bus boner". Every time I would be catch I ng the bus to work, home, etc.... I would get the hardest hard on.... "on the bus boner".
I miss my boner.
Hate the catch 22 boner first thing in the morning. It wakes you up thumping on your chest, but there's no way you can pee. Originally Posted by black sunshine
That mustang in your avi gave me a lady boner
900 horses will do that... here's a pic not shrunken down.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1969-ford-mustang-boss-557-1.jpg (27.9 KB, 1189 views)
Hate the catch 22 boner first thing in the morning. It wakes you up thumping on your chest, but there's no way you can pee. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Did you say thumping on your "CHEST" damnnn...too much for me. Lol
I had another H.E.B. boner today. I had to keep my shopping cart in front of me to hide my boner until I got out of the store! Too many hot women at my local store.
I like my boner. I enjoy sharing it with those that treat it well enough to make it squirt. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Alexis Texas Boner?
Go to bed LMCC
Go to bed LMCC Originally Posted by jroc00072
but ghost adventures is on