Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://cicishop.mystrikingly.com/
City: Abq
State: New Mexico
Address: Montgomary & Louisuana
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Wendy is as described in my other review. Angela's hair is long, past her waist. Black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wendy same as my other review. Angela is 5' maybe 100 lbs. Nice MM B or Cs. Very nice body.
Recommendation: Yes
Wendy is a good provider and I enjoyed seeing her. Surprisingly big muff, no grooming down there. Cici is still my favorite there though. I don't know who is on the other end of the text but scheduling is a mess, this is twice I've had issues. I'm going to have to take a break from them for a while.
Totally understand. Time is valuable. I know she is working on it and the new place should help. Three new girls coming in soon. I guess tge first one tomorrow.
Totally understand. Time is valuable. I know she is working on it and the new place should help. Three new girls coming in soon. I guess tge first one tomorrow. Originally Posted by AbqOubliette

Where is the new place?
Where is the new place? Originally Posted by desertfish
New place is just north of downtown in a stand alone building that used to be a lawyers office. Nice place with very private off street parking. Two table shower rooms under construction. She'll have two girls all the time and usually three if business is good enough. She's been going non stop trying to get it ready and is exhausted. She wanted me to extend her apologies for the scheduling issues and is asking for grace. She will work hard to improve and might end up hiring a scheduler to alleviate the situation. New shop should open next week by Wednesday latest. Let's keep supporting her guys so we don't lose the level of talent and service she has brought to ABQ.
Sometimes I think Tbone is a full time Cici’s promoter
Lol. I'm probably guilty, too. But honestly, she and most of the girls are really cool people. Just don't want to lose them to a bigger, more active, city.
New place is just north of downtown .... Originally Posted by TBoneFkr

Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Haha. I know. It seems like that to me as well. Lol. Really more of a number one fan. Hey I know what's good. I've done a lot of traveling and spent a shit ton of money just for the level of girls and service Cici provides. Great to get it right here at home. She's a really cool lady and so are most of her friends. So yeah.
Makes me nervous they are getting bigger and busier. I hope they don't attract the wrong kind of attention.
Tell them to expand to Las Cruces!
May not be in LC, but honestly worth a weekend trip to meet them!
Downtown is going to be rough to get to, is she keeping the current location as well?
Downtown is going to be rough to get to, is she keeping the current location as well? Originally Posted by Ronjon1966