Encounter: I met Grace again and she gave me a surprise

User ID: KivenD
Date: 06/23
Name: Grace
Phone: 5054858993
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...s/199057674614
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: 1016 Juan Tabo Blvd .NE Ste G
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Fbsm Hj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender thighs, C-cup breasts, firm, pretty face, well-proportioned body, bouncy ass
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: This is the second time I saw Grace. I saw her in other stores before, and I went to find her later. She left. I didn’t expect to see her again in Ivy spa. She always surprises me with a perfect body. With a sweet smile, she is always patient with me! I am enjoying it!Recommendation: Yes
Hmmmmmmmm... Strange similarities... Quickshot087's post in CoEd discussions and this review... Both brand new premium members... Just sayin'...
  • Mecca
  • 06-26-2023, 07:27 PM
Definitely suspect.
[QUOTE=Kiven D;1063230481]User ID: KivenD
Date: 06/23
Name: Grace
Phone: 5054858993
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...s/199057674614
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: 1016 Juan Tabo Blvd .NE Ste G
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Fbsm Hj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender thighs, C-cup breasts, firm, pretty face, well-proportioned body, bouncy ass
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: This is the second time I saw Grace. I saw her in other stores before, and I went to find her later. She left. I didn’t expect to see her again in Ivy spa. She always surprises me with a perfect body. When I went in I chose half an hour and started with a 15 minute massage, not great but much better than other places. After turning it over she started teasing me asking do I need more servings? My answer is yes, this time I chose to do mouth, she took the money and went out to get the tool, came in and started to touch me, made me feel good, put on the rubber and started to suck me, and slowly started to lick me to the back The accelerated speed made me nervous and exciting, and it will be over soon! In the end, she was very happy to send me out. It is still a relaxing place worth visiting.
Did this guy really put his home address as his location? LMAO!!!!
Did this guy really put his home address as his location? LMAO!!!! Originally Posted by UTRFriend
You can doubt anything, this is your right, if it is true, you will know it when you see it, everyone's eyes will tell you the truth
Asian invasion on the board!

Beware of fake posters guys!!!
Hmm, seems like and amp owner writing reviews of his/her establishment. Verbiage and writing style if someone not quite in control of the english language.