Encounter: Trenda at 733

User ID: -
Date: late June 23
Name: Trenda
Phone: 505-464-8150
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ody69/57310733
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: San Mateo south of Lomas
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CCG, CStanding Missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Athletic build on a 5'-2" frame...not slim, not bbw. Nice smile. Was only wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts and a black crop top
Recommendation: Yes
I was planning on hitting up this spot. Thanks.
I went by on Monday. The massage was crap even for an AMP. She performed a crappy one handed massage, while she played with her phone with the other. After the flip, she asked what I wanted. I was so disconnected by that time, I told her I only wanted the massage. Another 10 minutes of one handed massage, and I was out of there. First time in my life, I walked out with only a massage.
same masseuse?
Her name is panda. Young. I had same thing. One handed massage while she texted like crazy. When she used two it was very nice. On the flip she wanted normal rate for just cbj as she was on her monthly. She apologized profusely as I left, only leaving standard hh massage rate. She said to come back and I think I will. Great body. Giggly and seemed like she would be lots of fun. I also liked the back alley discrete parking.