Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Orlando is just the same love, just gotta make the best out of it. Originally Posted by AmiaLivvy
I understand exactly what you mean. I'm all about perception and making the best of a not so ideal situation(s). Per your posts and showcase you definitely seem like and IDEAL situation!
I understand exactly what you mean. I'm all about perception and making the best of a not so ideal situation(s). Per your posts and showcase you definitely seem like and IDEAL situation! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

Mhmmm is that so, i see you've been doing some homework huh? Next time you're in town maybe we can actually get a feel of this IDEAL situation.
Mhmmm is that so, i see you've been doing some homework huh? Next time you're in town maybe we can actually get a feel of this IDEAL situation. Originally Posted by AmiaLivvy
Ok...sounds like a plan. And if you happen to find yourself in cape canaveral/space coast then maybe we can....
😍😍😍 WOW
Attachment 863281 Originally Posted by Ms.NaomiMichaels
OMG!!!!!
Cheers! Hopefully everyone is having a joyous Summer.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Lovely picture Lena.
Thanks.
You're stunning Naomi! This is such a classic and sophisticated photo.

Attachment 863281 Originally Posted by Ms.NaomiMichaels
Do you guys mind if I jump into this pool of chocolate goodness?
Lovely, ladies.

Do you guys mind if I jump into this pool of chocolate goodness?
Lovely, ladies.

Originally Posted by KyraKincade

Fantastic!!!!
Fantastic!!!! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

Thank you, handsome!
Thank you, handsome! Originally Posted by KyraKincade
You are more than welcome, gorgeous!
❤️
I wonder how long it'll be before the wolves come for this thread and deny posting images.