Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

I know it seems like everything is looked at as advertisement
I know it seems like everything is looked at as advertisement Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Very true

I wonder how long it'll be before the wolves come for this thread and deny posting images. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I was think the same thing
Since eccie has made me come out of my hole and become a bit more talkative on here...

Anyone feeling any kinda way about there not being a black girl in the banner at the top???

All you ladies look magnificent ❤️❤️👸🏿👸🏿
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 275E13E4-95F3-40E4-91FE-3AB9E506EA38.jpeg (259.3 KB, 1560 views)
Since eccie has made me come out of my hole and become a bit more talkative on here...

Anyone feeling any kinda way about there not being a black girl in the banner at the top???

All you ladies look magnificent ❤️❤️👸🏿👸🏿 Originally Posted by Peachysexy
All the Ladies do Look Great...but my PeachySexy..is the Sexiest to me..looking Awesome and tastee

Very nice Peachy...it’s good to see more of you.

Looking amazing Peachy! Glad that you came out of your hole .
this could be the best thread ever on ECCIE.
absolutely stunning ladies.

ladies, if you are ever in Tulsa- PM me a few days out.
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Fantastic...looks like double trouble!
Ikr! Gosh I wish I was thick.. they look so sexy
Little spinner booty here lol 🤗😅🤓
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1CDD4CE9-A143-4F4A-A0F8-2CE872FD4F0E.jpeg (46.1 KB, 761 views) File Type: jpeg 653F8D08-6234-4AEA-B81C-C5E9EE66EB0E.jpeg (142.0 KB, 767 views)
Peachy and Mya for the win on a Tuesday!!!! Damn you ladies look so sexy!!!! Thanks for putting up your pics!!!!
Nasty as you wanna be
This dress was made for you Rani! You look divine.

Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane