Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Jeannie Pepper

Heather Hunter
I discovered chocolate with the beautiful Dhalia in NYC.....and as she truly guided me: once I went black, I've never gone back!!!

So thank you to Miss Dhalia, and to Miss Bailey B. Johnson of Atlanta, the wild and wonderful Layla Angelique (my one review here!!), and most recently, Miss Elli King of Miami and Mia from Atlanta....and the many other Lady Godiva's I've been fortunate enough to meet.

That said.....I thought you might like a pic of my Avatar and current SugarBaby.......

• KylaD
  • 12-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi world ! I'm kyla nice to see all you beautiful ladies
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (354.6 KB, 524 views)
I'm adding my own photo to this list, to represent for the women with natural hair!

This also serves as my first post! Happy Christmas, everyone!
Welcome Sofie!!!! Nice pic
I have yet to taste chocolate in my personal life or hobby life. I really need to. Houston ladies I will be in town in two weeks. Pm me help me pop my cherrie
Loving this thread! So many beautiful ladies.
Originally Posted by zerodahero
The one and only video vixen Melyssa Ford .she was one of the top 5 it video girl in the 90's
All black video vixen now who are my age (20)
grow-up wanting to be her ,well i did .
Yes I am far but next year I will be touring and I haven't had the pleasure of going to Texas yet; and I will definitely let you know when I'm there! Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Love this pic of you
I'm adding my own photo to this list, to represent for the women with natural hair!

This also serves as my first post! Happy Christmas, everyone! Originally Posted by SofiePorter
Welcome Sofie. And thanks for representing; your hair is amazing!
Houston ladies I will be in town in two weeks. Originally Posted by maxgame2
If you ever venture outside of Htown, I'll pop your cherry!
Headd Hunter Miss Redd(;
DEVIN DERAY