Encounter: Yoko at Sun Spa

User ID: Wayne1250
Date: December 4, 2021
Name: Yoko
Phone: 267-761-5568 (the one I use)
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage=sun-spa-philadelphia-pa-16357#rubmaps
City: Philadelphia
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near 12th and Race Street
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LKF/DFK, table shower with body slide, HJ and PM, BBBJ, 69, Daty, Dato, CFS in CG, RCG, Mish.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This is an amazingly attractive woman, 5' 1", 110 pounds, pretty face, super nice C top with minor enhancement cute butt just right.
Recommendation: Yes
Yoko is off for a 3 to 4 week rest. She will be returning to Sun Spa once she is recharged.
I just want to mention that I saw Yoko again yesterday on her first day back from a 2 month vacation. All I can say is that she is the best of the best.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed