? About P411

Question about the P411 Website.
Search for Houston providers brings up +- 300 profiles. Do profiles come up in the same order each time you look? How is the order determined?
You can pay/use points to bring your ad to the top of the list. In big cities there is even a waiting list for those spots.
You can pay/use points to bring your ad to the top of the list. In big cities there is even a waiting list for those spots. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Ok, but other than that what determines the order that the ads come up?
No clue
I think the more you log in the higher it moves you
I think the more you log in the higher it moves you Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Right, the more a lady accesses her profile it gives more visibility on the site. For featured and top 10 placement ads, I believe it is rotational. So if a lady paid for one of those she and others will be randomly rotated.
The profiles are determined by alphabetical order as well as who's recently logged in the day/hour that you happen to be looking at said profiles.

Question about the P411 Website.
Search for Houston providers brings up +- 300 profiles. Do profiles come up in the same order each time you look? How is the order determined? Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
The Top10 positions are paid for, and rotate randomly within that number.

The next group are those providers who are Online Now (meaning logged into P411), with the most recent Log In on top.

The next group is providers who are not Online Now, with the most recent Log In on top.

We used to do some Alphabetical Listings on the provider view, but I'm pretty sure we changed that a while back, so the entire site should be consistent. Let me know if it's not!!!

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
When I search, I use the advanced search feature. I always ask the search to be returned in the last logon order.

I'm interested in the lady that checks P411 regularly, not the one who looked last over a month ago.
I wish all the companies I did business with had customer service like Gina. I had a credit card issue and wouldn't be able to renew until a week late. I emailed to ask if I would lose my provider approvals, the email I got back said no problem, I'll extend your membership by a week. Simple, customer oriented solution. It's becoming rare, and it was appreciated.