The POTUS And The AG.....Fucking Morons

Captured bin Laden's son-in-law, brought him to mainland US and charged him in US courts instead of going directly to Gitmo, do not pass Gitmo, do not collect US Constitutional rights.

Idiots.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ght-in-jordan/
should have droned the motherfucker!

You'd be crying about that too.
A top Al Qaeda spokesman, who is the son-in-law of Usama bin Laden, has been captured overseas and charged in the United States with conspiracy to kill Americans, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday
What kind of journalism is this shit? Who captured him? When was he Captured? Where the hell are the details.

Yeah drone the fuck, he's not an American and wasn't on American soil. Why waste the time and money on a civilian kangaroo court in New York and why would he get any protection under the US Constitution in that court?
thought all you wingers wanted OBL brought to trial instead of killed. Guess you were for it till you were against it.
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2013, 07:13 AM
What kind of journalism is this shit? Who captured him? When was he Captured? Where the hell are the details.

Yeah drone the fuck, he's not an American and wasn't on American soil. Why waste the time and money on a civilian kangaroo court in New York and why would he get any protection under the US Constitution in that court? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No bring him to court here, so some scumbag lawyers, can make millions of dollars defending this cocksucker, on our dime. Fucking idiots, the american taxpayer gets fucked again.
What kind of journalism is this shit? Who captured him? When was he Captured? Where the hell are the details. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
They seem sketchy and roundabout. I guess Rand will have to start another filibuster.

Yeah drone the fuck, he's not an American and wasn't on American soil. Why waste the time and money on a civilian kangaroo court in New York and why would he get any protection under the US Constitution in that court? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Because he'll be in US Federal Court, not a military tribunal. He may not get all the rights a US citizen gets, but he'll get most of them. I wonder if he was read the Miranda like the underwear bomber.

thought all you wingers wanted OBL brought to trial instead of killed. Guess you were for it till you were against it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I thought all you wingers wanted OBL not made a public martyr? That's why he was buried a sea, right? This guy gets daily TV and web coverage, gets to use the court as his pulpit to express his anti-American views - up until day he's convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life or martyred.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
I say drone his ass in the Court house!

Count me as one that does not get the dog and pony show the admin is trying to garner.
First you give him a fair and impartial trial. The government may come for you one day, mi amigos.
I doubt they will have trouble convicting him and the President gets free PR for lots of things, just add this to that list.
Even the worst cocksucking, buttfucking beloved by liberals terrorist faggot deserves an attorney to protect his rights.
First you give him a fair and impartial trial. The government may come for you one day, mi amigos.
I doubt they will have trouble convicting him and the President gets free PR for lots of things, just add this to that list.
Even the worst cocksucking, buttfucking beloved by liberals terrorist faggot deserves an attorney to protect his rights. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Even enemies of the US who are foreign nationals captured on foreign soil?

"Will it go round in circles?"

LMAO @ "Have it BOTH Ways" Burger King dipshits!
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow, sounds like a whole lot of flip-flopping here. Seems for some what is right or wrong depends upon whether or not "your" guy did it. If he did, it's "obviously" right. If he didn't, it's obviously evil.

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that on here, should I?
thought all you wingers wanted OBL brought to trial instead of killed. Guess you were for it till you were against it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Guess you are mistaken on my thinking then, or just not paying attention.

First you give him a fair and impartial trial.
Even the worst cocksucking, buttfucking beloved by liberals terrorist faggot deserves an attorney to protect his rights. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He's not an American citizen, shouldn't be afforded the rights of an American citizen. (whats left of them anyway) The whole thing is just a dog & pony show, Obama made campaign promises (the first time) to bring the someone to justice of 911 attacks to trial in the US, and this opportunity presented itself to fulfill one of them. although I have no idea who this guy is or his involvement with 911. It's strictly a PR move.
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2013, 01:35 PM
What they should have done, was waterboard the cocksucker, get all the info they could. Then drop the sob, in a big vat of pig fat, after he is dead, stake the fucker out for the buzzards.
What they should have done, was waterboard the cocksucker, get all the info they could. Then drop the sob, in a big vat of pig fat, after he is dead, stake the fucker out for the buzzards. Originally Posted by seedman55
+1 . . . or arrange a meeting with a family member -- say, his father-in-law.
[QUOTE=Chica Chaser;1052492399]Guess you are mistaken on my thinking then, or just not paying attention.

Was speaking of wingers in general. Didn't know you were one thanks for clarifying .
I don't know of any conservative ("winger" as you call them) who wanted OBL brought to trial and not killed. Where do you get your info?