Go SPURS Go (2014-2015 Edition)

SPURS shoot down the Dallas Mavericks!

"The SPURS got the fix to win Ring #6!"

• TxTo
  • 10-28-2014, 11:01 PM
The NBA. The league of floppers (Manu), injury fakers (Lebron) and prima donnas (Kobe).

Pass.

Real men play in the NHL.
SPURS spank the hapless Lakers!!!
Go SPURS Go!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!!! Love the Pics!!!!!!

F*ck Hockey!!!!!!!
The NBA. The league of floppers (Manu), injury fakers (Lebron) and prima donnas (Kobe).

Pass.

Real men play in the NHL. Originally Posted by TxTo
NHL is boring and even Peter Holt knows that. When one buys lower level tickets for the Spurs, they make you buy either a season of NHL or WNBA tickets. I did that two seasons in a row, and I never went to a single one of the NHL or the WNBA games. I couldn't even give the tickets away, no one wants them, boring.
... they make you buy either a season of NHL . Originally Posted by oneman
San Antonio get an NHL team when I wasn't looking?
The NBA. The league of floppers (Manu), injury fakers (Lebron) and prima donnas (Kobe) ... Originally Posted by TxTo
and serial sexters (Tony Parker) and cuckolds (Tim Duncan) and ...
San Antonio get an NHL team when I wasn't looking? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
One has to get season tickets with the Rampage or WNBA. Is the Rampage a NHL team. All I know is I don't want to see either one. I did go to the WNBA games, one time, and it was boring. One doesn't even need good seats because the stadium doesn't fill up. Just sit in your seat, look down, and move up to a better seat. I went to a hockey game, too, just too many boring times. For me, the NBA is way more exciting, 18,000 fans being loud, and being down in the Spurs and Saddles area is really nice. Bartenders are nice. Food is way better than upstairs. Big screen tvs, just a whole lot nicer. I know, for some they just want to watch the game and they don't care about other amenities.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-17-2014, 07:13 PM
The Rampage is not an NHL team but is the farm club for the Florida Panthers NHL team.