Beth is Back

THE WALKING DEAD

Why did I think she was at a cult out something? I am really excited how all this is going to play out. Of course I have new questions like
Who is Darrell talking to in the opening? Why are they saying she was knocked out? I thought she was picked up!

So many new questions!! I felt like sharing
Can't wait for tomorrow night!
Can't wait for tomorrow night! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Yeah!!! Another walking dead fan!!! Nikki when u coming back to SA? Missing you!!
+1....when are you coming back to SA?
Since I fell asleep in the middle of the show I will need to wait until Sunday at 7:00 to catch up on it
Ill be back between thanksgiving and Christmas!

Oh and if u miss walking dead. Couchtuner.eu all the episodes for free posted within 5 minutes of airing on east coast.

Oh and if u miss walking dead. Couchtuner.eu all the episodes for free posted within 5 minutes of airing on east coast. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Thanks Nikki! That fucking rules.
I need to watch this series. Heard good things about Walking Dead. I try not to look at Facebook when it comes on as all My friends start talking about it. I have a lot of catching up to do. Ha
kill carol already !

Oh and if u miss walking dead. Couchtuner.eu all the episodes for free posted within 5 minutes of airing on east coast. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Can't wait for ur return to SA.
kill carol already ! Originally Posted by SexualTyrannosaurus
I like carol!!!
Tomorrow is mid season
Any thoughts on last nights episode? Didn't see that coming,that's for sure.
You know....Beth was always wild. Idk why she had to do that but hey, one you go black you never go back
I guess lol
You know....Beth was always wild. Idk why she had to do that but hey, one you go black you never go back
I guess lol Originally Posted by Tiny girl
Bahaha my mom keeps singing "everybody hates Chris" everytime he's on screen.

Beth should of stuck those scissors harder ijs.
  • Macro
  • 12-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Beth should of stuck those scissors harder ijs. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
That cop killah better call Saul. Whoops, too late.