Shawnro Photography - ShawnRoxy

There was no section for me to post a review on photographers that I seen so I am posting this here. If there is a better section for this type of post please relocate it to the appropriate section. Thanks

Booking - I came into contact with Shawn & Roxy (shownro photography) on this board while looking for a new local photographer. About 2 weeks ago we locked in a date for a shoot. Setting up the appointment was easy. They let me know their available days and when we found one that matched both of our schedules we locked it in. We ended up agreeing on Monday at 10am. Since I was getting my hair and makeup done they informed me that showing up earlier would be great so we had more time to shoot. We decided 8 was a good time. They stayed in contact with me to assure me the appointment was still good and the day before the appointment they text me the address of the location. We spoke that night again, I just wanted to double check on what I may need to have with me.

Upon Arrival - When I arrived at there studio location I must say I was shocked. Not only did they have the equipment needed to shoot, they had some of the best equipment. They were very friendly and very comforting.

Prepping - Roxy started with my makeup, she knows what she is doing. Once she rocked my makeup, she moved on to my hair. When she was done, I LOVED IT.

Photo Shoot - Next were the photos, what a great experience. They are an amazing team. Whether it is your first time or your 100th time they will make sure your poses and photos come out great. They will coach you on how to turn, where to look how to smile... Then unlike most, let you do your own thing. Anytime my hair got frizzy, make up got shiny etc... It was fixed. They were very accommodating. One of my best photo shoot experiences. Some may think being naked and them being married may be a little uncomfortable with having them both there. It was not. Not only did they make me feel comfy the whole time, naked & clothed but they remained professional the whole time.

I would CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THEM! I was overly satisfied with my photos and that was just the unedited ones. I can not wait to see the edited ones! There prices are (IMO) lower then what they should charge. You are getting a great deal with what they offer and at a great rate!!!

Here are a few pics they took, along with their contact information. I am not sure if they will be in Texas much longer so you do not wanna miss shooting with them. They have a unique touch and honestly I wish they would stick around so we can shoot again and probably again...

Thank you shawn and roxy!!!

http://shawnrophoto.com/

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=218414
Agreed naked pics go a long way to acceptance.
Nice quality, they did a good job.
There is a National Services & Business section for these type of Ads. Moved to Sandbox.

This photographer has been known to spam Hobbiests & Providers PM inboxes with bulk advertisings for their services which have been rtm'd in the past.

An Austin Provider posting a threAD in San Antonio for a photographer.
I am not is San Antonio currently not do I plan to be this week nor next week so I do not see how it is a threAD. I posted a review on services I received in San Antonio on a business that is based out of San Antonio.

They never spammed me. They did offer me their services after I had posted asking about photo shoots.

LIKE I SAID GREAT WORK AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.
I think I'm in love!! GORGEOUS pictures, they really did a great job!! My favorite is the tub one with rose petals... Stunning!

Wow...
Nikki, btw, which picture do you like the best? I imagine he took a lot of pictures, and you didn't post all of them. How many pictures did you have to take to get a few that you really like?

Me, I don't like big titties, and I was wondering why he hid your titties. From what I can see, they appear perfect, just the right size, firm, and beautiful. I like long legs but he didn't emphasize your beautiful legs, actually made them look shorter because of the angle of the camera. Why did he not want to make your legs look beautifully long? What did you think he could have done better?
I just Sid the shoot Monday and I have been traveling so have not had time to share the rest. The only ones I did not like were the ones I was not prepared. We took 1030 and maybe 5 I wouldn't post cause my facial expression was caught off guard. Those were a few they edited same day. I have not had time to sit and select my favorites but actually the unedited look just as good as the edited. I am having a hard time deciding which ones are my favorites because they all are amazing. I love my eyes and legs. This was more a review to show off their work and not myself. My photos that I think show off my best attributes will be posted on my site and showcase. Like I said this was just a quick review. I can post a separate blog of shoots I did over the years to see the difference in work if we would like to compare. I think they did the best not just threw their photos but with how they were able to coach me (great for first timers) how prepared they were (outfits, make up hair. Equipment backgrounds) and how comforting they were. Just a great experience all the way around.

Btw. The rose petals one was one of my fave as well. I have about 7 other sets and 6 different outfits. This was just a small selection.
Thanks for the review, Nikki! We had a great time as well! For a better idea of what we did, I've posted two videos (one from Nikki & another that I created) on page 1 & 2 of my business ad here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136608

Mods: Delete this post if inappropriate for Sandbox.
Thanks for sharing great pictures.
...GREAT WORK AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Nice avatar.
Nice avatar. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Thank you
A Review without listing the Fee?