Chefs on Turkey Day

I love the holidays! One of the main things I love is cooking! I won't have my extended family here and won't be traveling this year, but I still plan on making a turkey with all the fixins.

My spread usually consists of turkey, stuffing, mashed potaters, mac n cheese, collard greens, corn bread, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, two pies ... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

What do you guys make? Any favorite dishes?
I believe in traditional meals so I will be cooking. I will be making Sukiyaki and fried shrimp.
Yum!
The SO is going traditional thanksgiving even though it's only two of us.

I have tried to talk her out of it, but you would think I was threatening the Pope or something.

It seems to be too much hassle.

When I was single I was always having to 'have other plans' to ensure I was not cajoled into being invited as a guest to a Thanksgiving meal. Now that I'm married I have no options unless I can convince the SO to go visit family during the holidays. Didn't work this year.

By the way, HEB is/was having a coupon thing, buy a ham get a free turkey (up to 12lbs). Not a bad deal.
MMMMMM Turkey, Dressing, Gravy, Mac and Cheese and my mom's homemade rolls I can taste the already!!!