Favorite Burger Chain in SA

So the new In & Out Burger chain is here.

Out of curiosity what is your favorite chain that is here in SA?

Hope I didn't miss anyone and I am not including any 1 to 2 chain family restaurant's like Chris Madrid.

My choices is that they have to be a national chain and have a presence in SA.

You can pick multiple chains but please try to keep it to 3 choices.

Ok I didn't mention Red Robin or Furrburgers...

SF
Steak n Shake :-/ It's right behind In And Out
Carl's Western Bacon Cheeseburger
Mc D's Angus Burgers
Fuddrucker's build your own
Chester's Double Burger = awesomeness
Fuddrucker's one of my favs
Five guys little pricey for the size of the burger but still a really great burger
Haven't been impressed with a burger from a chain franchise in years to be honest.
So the new In & Out Burger chain is here.

Out of curiosity what is your favorite chain that is here in SA?

Hope I didn't miss anyone and I am not including any 1 to 2 chain family restaurant's like Chris Madrid.

My choices is that they have to be a national chain and have a presence in SA.

You can pick multiple chains but please try to keep it to 3 choices.

Ok I didn't mention Red Robin or Furrburgers...

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Chesters is local!
In this particular order. Jack in the box. McDonald's. What a burger. White castle would be numero uno if it were here. See why we got all the fat asses around here like me.
I grew up with Dairy Queen, and they're everywhere so it was easy. Double cheeseburgers all day.

At some point in my 20's I used to crave the Sourdough Jack (Jack In the Box), but just grew out of them at some point.

Nowadays, it's pretty much Subway, even though I indulge too often in some of the others. Oh, the days of lore of not giving a shit about weight gain, heart disease, or cholesterol.

Chili's burger ftw
1. Fattboys
2. Steak and Shake
3. Fuddruckers
  • Mokoa
  • 11-24-2014, 11:35 PM
The the choices you provided...

Chester's
Fuddruckers
Whataburger
5 Guys

Others worth mentioning...

Red Robin
Twin Peaks
Longhorn Cafe

I have noticed, and to my delight, that more places are offering more cheeses to their choices for cheeseburgers, including my favorite, provolone!
OMG, how could you leave off Smashburger? Fabulous cooked to order burgers with great topping combinations. Five Guys is close but they have the best fries ever, but in a probably ineffective effort to save my heart, I usually pass on them. Gee, they even have malt vinegar to dress them, just like the Brits. I know where I am going for lunch today.
The new Applebee's All In Burger looks good, anyone tried one of them? 9.49 with all the fries you can eat.

Personally, the only thing I like there is their "Perfect Margarita"
Red Robin and Applebee's.
Chris madrid's