Your teen hotties now and then

wow

[Staff edit. M]
Why is this in coed?

Are you announcing to the community that you're a dirty old pervert?

You do realize posting pics of Staff Edit: Forbidden Subject is a violation of Eccie guidelines?

How old do you figure some of those young ladies you're objectfying are? Say Kirstin Dunst?
ooomy Katie Holmes
Are you announcing to the community that you're a dirty old pervert? Originally Posted by rockerrick
OF COURSE HE IS? He's on ECCIE, isn't he? (just like you and me)....

Rock On pickupkid!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
  • Noid
  • 11-28-2014, 07:00 AM
Why is this in coed?

Are you announcing to the community that you're a dirty old pervert?

You do realize posting pics of Staff Edit: Forbidden Subject is a violation of Eccie guidelines?

How old do you figure some of those young ladies you're objectfying are? Say Kirstin Dunst? Originally Posted by rockerrick
We have mods, don't need community policing. Aren't you late to church, churchlady? (SNLreference}
We have mods, don't need community policing. Aren't you late to church, churchlady? (SNLreference} Originally Posted by Noid
LMFAO
We have mods, don't need community policing. Aren't you late to church, churchlady? (SNLreference} Originally Posted by Noid
Then what do you suppose the little red triangle at bottom left of your post is there for?
Just because the mod who moved the thread didn't open the link the see the age of the girls posted, does not make it ok.
There are 3 main things LE search this site for, Underage, Subtances, Trafficking. If PUK likes drawing attention to the site, when it gets siezed like MyRedbook the fault will lie with him and others like him.

It's precisely why the owners were wise enough to say this:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
  • Noid
  • 11-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Please do use the red triangle and STFU. You would be a very thorough mod inasfar as reading goes. Your judgement is highly questionable though. No mention of sex was made.
Crushes are of sexual nature. Oh and STFU is also a directed personal insulting remark, which is an infraction.

Doubt my 8 pages of judgement on this subject?

Just more proof of the selective enforcement of guidelines in SA.
How many infraction credits did you get for The Confession, or was that strictly a side deal?
If you will observe the 26 point total (over the limit), it's obvious it was none.

Hey Noid I can't get 1 point, I'm assuming you have none, bet I troll you into 25 before my 1.
Only 8 pages worth of infractions?

BTW I thought I was the only one who posted their demerits.
That ain't no "teen", PUK.
Please do use the red triangle and STFU. You would be a very thorough mod inasfar as reading goes. Your judgement is highly questionable though. No mention of sex was made. Originally Posted by Noid
Hmmmm who's judgement is questionable? That would be your's.