Ladies Ladies Ladies, just one more spot left! Let me help your business...

Are you...
A dedicated, ambitious, responsible, friendly, reliable and drama free provider? Is your New Year Resolution to make more cash and get more clients? I can help you promote your business in all major sites to maximize your exposure. Whether you're new to the industry and don't know how to get started... or, you're a busy veteran but you don't like to, are unable to, or don't have the time to do all the tedious work, now you don't have to worry about it. I can do that for YOU!
Now who am I? Nina Moretti is my name...A smart, quick, confidential, and trustworthy retired provider who will handle all of your administrative needs with care.
What to expect?
Promoting - Marketing and advertising
Screening - Client Verification
Scheduling - Calendar management
Travel Itinerary Research and Booking
Email and PM Management
Please check out my website for rates (negotiable depending on individual situation)
Thank you for reading girls, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Happy New Year!!!
Shouldn't this be in the ads section, or goods and services for providers?
  • NYr
  • 12-29-2014, 05:15 PM
moved to proper forum
I am interested. I would love to travel to Dallas more and I am sick of cancellations. Please Pm me
I am very interested!

Please pm for details...
For a business that books for Providers...

I must say, I am feeling a bit ignored over here!

Are you not interested in my business?
lexi I was thinking the same thing....I guess the one spot was filled
I am interested. I would love to travel to Dallas more and I am sick of cancellations. Please Pm me Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I am very interested!

Please pm for details... Originally Posted by SexiLexi333
For a business that books for Providers...

I must say, I am feeling a bit ignored over here!

Are you not interested in my business? Originally Posted by SexiLexi333
Lexi, I received your inquiry through my website and I responded, I never heard back from you.

lexi I was thinking the same thing....I guess the one spot was filled Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Yes, that spot was filled quickly... But I didn't ignore you on purpose, I've been having issues not receiving notifications on my HushHush ECCIE account. I apologize, it wasn't my intention to not respond to this thread.
I sent you an email please respond soon. I'm looking to start working with you asap!! Please contact me today thanks in advance.
What is your website?
Yes pls pm me