One word Pineapple

For those that enjoy a girl who allows CIM with swallow why not do something to make that experience much more enjoyable. I think if more guys prepped for their dates there would be more and more girls that would allow it. I think for those that are turned off by it is because they had some bad taste in their mouth and can easily be a turned off. I had a recent date with my ATF (see pics) and she was telling me how good I tasted and wanted to do a thread about it.

Oh and look at the skills my ATF has on balancing a pineapple on that fine ass of hers.

Any other ideas to make sure you taste good for your partner that I might be missing. Please reply

Thanks

Rrabbit6926
For those that enjoy a girl who allows CIM with swallow why not do something to make that experience much more enjoyable. I think if more guys prepped for their dates there would be more and more girls that would allow it. I think for those that are turned off by it is because they had some bad taste in their mouth and can easily be a turned off. I had a recent date with my ATF (see pics) and she was telling me how good I tasted and wanted to do a thread about it.

Oh and look at the skills my ATF has on balancing a pineapple on that fine ass of hers.

Any other ideas to make sure you taste good for your partner that I might be missing. Please reply

Thanks

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

I LOVE THAT you posted this, wish all my dates prepped with Pineapple like you do, WHAT A Difference, the idea of your yummy cum passing through the insides of my body is addictive! nothing comes close to the amazing feeling/look of cum. I love it when a guy cums on my face, chest, lips, etc it's a great feeling and the way a face/body covered in cum is just so great and erotic.
Strawberries work too, but a mixture of the two is supposedly optimal.
I've heard that mangos, honeydew melons, and cranberries do the trick as well.

Also off topic, but to Sexytinykitten, that name suits you very well!
I have heard Cherries also.

Review the list of No-Nos.... Broccoli, Asparagus.... it is just as important.

Great pics also SexyKitten. HOT HOT HOT
Fairly early on in my hobby life, a young lady completed a fine bbbj and asked me if I ate a lot of fruit. It seemed like an odd question at the moment. But I had indeed eaten a lot of pineapple in the days leading up to that appointment. She told me a lot of guys had bitter jizz but mine tasted good. Since I adore bbbjcim, as well as repeat visits with ladies particularly good at bbbjcim, I took that to heart and I always eat a lot of pineapple several days ahead of a session. It seems to work.
I LOVE THAT you posted this, wish all my dates prepped with Pineapple like you do, WHAT A Difference, the idea of your yummy cum passing through the insides of my body is addictive! nothing comes close to the amazing feeling/look of cum. I love it when a guy cums on my face, chest, lips, etc it's a great feeling and the way a face/body covered in cum is just so great and erotic. Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
Wiping sweat off my brow...
  • HUMP!
  • 07-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Great suggestions. I practice three quarts water per day, salads, fruits, lay off red meat and breads, no garlic or vitamin B a few days in advance. The proof is in the puddin'. Ahem.
Yes please! I Love the taste of sweet juices!
  • HUMP!
  • 07-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Should be a part of every guy's preparation; just as important as showering, brushing teeth and gargling, and freshly manscaped. I usually start 6 hours out.

BTW, a now retired provider infamous for her oral skills told me the sweetest cum came from a guy that only drank OJ. No coffee, no tea, no milk, just OJ. Bet he didn't get many colds either. Sorry, but I just can't stand that much sugar in my diet.
Should be a part of every guy's preparation; just as important as showering, brushing teeth and gargling, and freshly manscaped. I usually start 6 hours out.

BTW, a now retired provider infamous for her oral skills told me the sweetest cum came from a guy that only drank OJ. No coffee, no tea, no milk, just OJ. Bet he didn't get many colds either. Sorry, but I just can't stand that much sugar in my diet. Originally Posted by Woodford
I myself don't drink any caffeine would that have any effect? Also I do manscape prior to my dates but not 6 hours out usually the nite before. Was also worried about possible fresh cuts.
I myself don't drink any caffeine would that have any effect? Also I do manscape prior to my dates but not 6 hours out usually the nite before. Was also worried about possible fresh cuts. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Similar routine, no caffeine the day of, manscape the night before.
All I can say is kitten is really rocking them pineapples. Makes every want pineapple to eat!!
So this is funny and timely. I've not met Kitten yet but got to Destin and ran and got fresh pineapple knknowing I was going to see her and then I happen to read this and her response. I think I did a smart thing. Can't wait for my playdate with this amazing animal.