Golden Pussy Syndrome

It's a board cult psychology to keep rates at a certain level. There are awesome guys and gals here - don't get me wrong.

But, can we acknowledge this is a middle class industry? I know women who charge $750/hr. After bills, room/board/hotel costs etc, the profit margin is typically the same as friends with much lower rates. Many of the ladies at higher rates are THE MOST HUMBLE, & down to Earth women I've ever met! While ohers, at the average market rate bully, and are quick to research to smear other women at higher rates.

Some ladies have rates set to incentivize them to pull away from their families and suck strange penis. Others have a slew of reasons as to why they have rates set higher than their current regional market that will likely be listed later on.

Unfortunately, even other women will go directly to another woman's rates and assumes due to her higher rates, she perceives her to think she's "better" than those with lower rates. I removed my website for this very reason...another topic.

Men call it GPS. I call it bills, incentive, discouraging high volume and emotional labor, and honestly, none of my business. I despise the term GPS. There's bitchy women in all rate structures.

Thoughts? I feel safe from being attacked/dissected placing this here vs in Main/coed. I'm looking forward to responses!
It's mainly like u said, for many different reasons. What one client will pay, another one won't. Most clients r income based when looking for providers. They also do research on a provider they might want to see. Image of passion is high on the agenda. One way to a man's heart is through his head. Both of them. U can gas his head up with great IOP! Then gas his little head up with great bbbj! But again, when it comes to the hobby it's everyone's own personal reasons. This is where pleasure is the business.
But, can we acknowledge this is a middle class industry? ...Men call it GPS. I call it bills, incentive, discouraging high volume and emotional labor, and honestly, none of my business. I despise the term GPS. There's bitchy women in all rate structures.
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I disagree with the former and agree, heartily, with the latter.

The industry encompasses all classes. This board reflects mainly the middle class. To that I would agree.

Your latter point can't be restated more accurately so I let it rest. Agreed, agreed.

Good post.
I have experimented with different rates. I have set my rates at $400/hr and I have set them at $275. My "regular clients," still saw me at $400 and did not bat an eye at the rates.

Most days I feel like raising my rates back up, no explanation. Then only traveling where the rates are higher, and dancing when I am not traveling. In my experience guys who will pay 400+ an hour pre-book.. which is always best for me so I can set a schedule.

I honestly may have GPS, and to be honest I am ok with that..
I have experimented with different rates. I have set my rates at $400/hr and I have set them at $275. My "regular clients," still saw me at $400 and did not bat an eye at the rates.

Most days I feel like raising my rates back up, no explanation. Then only traveling where the rates are higher, and dancing when I am not traveling. In my experience guys who will pay 400+ an hour pre-book.. which is always best for me so I can set a schedule.

I honestly may have GPS, and to be honest I am ok with that.. Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
SA - I don't know if you have GPS or not but I suspect you offer a very unique experience and that has more value to some....I've always enjoyed your posts

In general, I don't use rates as the main criteria...I am more interested in the experience and connection than I am in variety, volume and price ( nothing wrong with that).

I honestly may have GPS, and to be honest I am ok with that.. Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
You seem to be a sweetie.

There's nothing wrong with believing your time/pussy is invaluable. It is. Attitude is everything.
Attitude is everything. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Absolutely...
  • jwj6o
  • 08-15-2017, 11:05 AM
I AM ON A FIXED INCOME, SO I GET MAYBE 1 DATE A MONTH, THERE 3 LADIES HERE IN TOWN I WOULD LOVE TOO SEE, BUT JUST A BIT TOO HIGH FOR ME, SO I SEE THE OTHERES, YOUR GETTING THE SAME THING, NEW LADIES GET THAT REVIEW DONE, AND THE RATE JUMPS 200 DOLLARS, 2OO TO 25O IS FINE WITH ME,
I might go as high as $1k for the right woman. But she would have to be the complete package.
"GPS" is one of the most ignorant "hobby" related terms I wish I'd never heard. During my travels, I've been blessed to share space with companions who charge 200 per hour as well as those whose rates are around 1k for the same time period. While I cannot deny that there are some upper-class people who deride those with a lower class positioning and are incapable of thinking of them as anything but underlings, I do agree that kindness doesn't always correlate with social class.
My rates vary depending on how busy I am in my rw life.
Guys always comment that my reviews show such various donations.
If it is during spring break my rates go up significantly. If I have to get a babysitter, move around my schedule, etc and inconvenience myself significantly to see you , then yes, I expect a higher rate or just wait until my rate lowers.
Some would say I have March Madness GPS.
I am sorry for my ignorance, I am a new provider, but what is GPS?
I might go as high as $1k for the right woman. But she would have to be the complete package. Originally Posted by crashkopf
$1K like hitting the lottery.All professionals going to be on their best behavior and good attitude during paid session.Show up without money see what happen hobbyists.
I am sorry for my ignorance, I am a new provider, but what is GPS? Originally Posted by BreathtakingAngel
It's a rather boorish acronym for 'Golden Pussy Syndrome.' It's used, usually in less-than-flattering way, to describe a lady whose rates appear (to the user) to suggest she thinks highly of herself and her talents.

It's entirely subjective in its application but years ago was thrown around for ladies in the $300/hr range. Nowadays, who knows. Much more. In other words, 'above the norm.'
I am sorry for my ignorance, I am a new provider, but what is GPS? Originally Posted by BreathtakingAngel
See title that you clicked on hun...the very reason I did not use an *acronym