Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

What are your two of your fav kinks?
Mine are..no particular order

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so 🔥

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh
Top two kinks in no particular order are:
Watching Wheel of Fortune
Switching to Geico

I'm an OLD guy
Mine are:

Face sitting - I love a woman smothering me and grinding her clit on my mouth and tongue till she cums.

Edging - take me to the edge over and over again till I beg to fun.

Bonus - Squirting girls. Love it.
1) Analplay - Both giving & receiving. Wanting to be stretched & finding my length limit.

2) Cumplay - Wish BB was safer & I could cum like Peter North. Loves to feel the stickiness between us, and clean up after.
1) Anal play also, weather it's fisting, pegging, or a electro butt plug, I love it all.

2) Bondage. Nothing more exciting than being tied up and blindfolded. You never know what's going to happen next, weather your going to get sounded, or a electro butt plug is being forced deep in your ass.
Anal play..prostate play on men

Milking

Doubles..oops thats three. Lol
I do like to rip clothes off the lady, I supply the panties and other outfits.
A little bondage.

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so ��

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh Originally Posted by Kaitlyn

Wow!!!
That happens to be mine too!
Really!

Anal play..prostate play on men

Milking

Doubles..oops thats three. Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I guess that means five for me.
Maybe Six.

1) I like my toes sucked while i a very hard cock is sliding in n out of me....Oooooh so 🔥

2) Smother my pussy all over your mouth. Like literally fuck. your tongue and lips. All the while you periodically sucking my clit..Mmmh Originally Posted by Kaitlyn
Option 2 sounds REALLY nice.
Being edged until I'm speaking in tongues.

Restraining gently the lady and taking her over and over to shaking, quivering, convulsive orgasm after orgasm until she begs me to stop then Just one more so she won't forget me.
Edging... bonus points for edging me with your feet!

Cum Swap / cleanup.... the wetter the better!!
Yummmmm cum swap....I especially like licking a guys cum from a bountiful set of boobs like Fancy's or a nice round bum like Kaitlyn's
1.) A sensual pegging
2.) Snowballing
Edging. Endlessly. Until I just can't hold back.
Prostate play from a skilled provider.
A little hair-pulling while in doggy.
I could go on, but you said top two. Oops, that's three. Punish me.
Mmmm Iso and Slow...bringing that your way soon!

Op. Whats the kinkiest thing you have done?
1. Getting it up the ass. Fingers, fists, large dildos...it's all good, but deep ass penetration is probably at the top of my kink list.

2. Cum swallowing. And I'm not just talking about giving. I'd be up for receiving too.