My fantasy (Anyone in the Midwest able to help ?)

I'm new to the hobby unsure how to go about this. Looking for a provider in the Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, or western Pennsylvania that would be open this sort of session. Unsure how to approach it, I'm not looking for something scripted per-say. This is just my attempt to try to tactfully post a description of the sort of experience I'm seeking and hopefully I can find such a lady to help me out. Thanks in advance

The one I'm really wanting to pursue is to find a lady willing to "role play" that I'm in "inexperienced" so to speak. I would REALLY like this to involve some her taking control and incorporating some light bondage play.

Nothing hard core BDSM, more GFE/Sensual Dominance.

Starts off more GFE but at some point early one she'd secure me with cuffs or rope and sweetly but firmly tell me she wasn't going to remove them until I'd been initiated. Then she would watch my responses as she explores me and watches my reactions to different sensations as she experiments with some sensual touches or things like tickling, or spanking and such like that... Then firmly grabbing my head, looking into my eyes, announcing that its time and well...
Good luck with your quest! It sounds like quite a ride.
This type of scenario is right up my alley. I love an unsuspecting power exchange. Especially with forced worship.
I would go see Mistress Karismatic_Kiley. But be careful, she is a very hypnotic domme. Once your under her control, you will be obeying her without hesitation!!
This type of scenario is right up my alley. I love an unsuspecting power exchange. Especially with forced worship. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Phew, you certainly have my attention Do you ever tour the midwest ?
This type of scenario is right up my alley. I love an unsuspecting power exchange. Especially with forced worship. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I also like the unexpected power exchange with forced worship. So hot! Last time we spoke you professed a similar interest. I sent you something. Check your email.
That sounds very fun and exciting. I love power play, going from sweet and playful to take over and being completely in control. I'm in Arkansas.
That sounds very fun and exciting. I love power play, going from sweet and playful to take over and being completely in control. I'm in Arkansas. Originally Posted by ScarletteC
I agree !!!
I like seeing how long a guy can last. How many different sensations I can make him feel, especially new unexpected ones he's never felt before. Teasing and pleasing him, but making him please me between activities. I would definitely love to have you tied up, tantalizing you with my body just out of reach as I see how you respond to my hands, mouth, tongue....and maybe a whip, feathers, whatever else strikes my fancy and I think you would like.

Would be a very delicious evening indeed.
My fantasy is to serve dominant woman! I definitely want to try this... As a younger man I tied up with my ex-girlfriend, but now I really want to try it seriously with an experienced mistress.
I like seeing how long a guy can last. How many different sensations I can make him feel, especially new unexpected ones he's never felt before. Teasing and pleasing him, but making him please me between activities. I would definitely love to have you tied up, tantalizing you with my body just out of reach as I see how you respond to my hands, mouth, tongue....and maybe a whip, feathers, whatever else strikes my fancy and I think you would like.

Would be a very delicious evening indeed. Originally Posted by ScarletteC
PHEW ! I would say so !! Well if you ever decide to tour Ohio, Indiana, or Michigan please let me know
Message me!
Just did.

Would be a very delicious evening indeed. Originally Posted by ScarletteC
Next time I am in your part of AR, I might just have to sign up for this!!!
Phew, you certainly have my attention Do you ever tour the midwest ? Originally Posted by Turbo123
I just saw thing. Yes I am able to add it to my tour. I have been very sick recently and am finally feeling more like myself.