Smart Kid

A housewife starts having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. She's not aware that her 9 year old son likes to hide in the bedroom closet while she's playing. One day her husband came home unexpectedly, so she quickly told her lover to hide in the closet. The boy now has company:

Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball."
Man: "That's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks."
Boy: "My dad's outside. Want me to open the closet"
Man: "OK, how much?"
Boy: "$250."
Man: "Damn. Okay".

A few weeks later, the dad comes home early again. The lover and the boy find themselves right back in the closet together:

Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
Man: "That's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks."
Boy: "I'll open the closet."
Man: "How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "Damn. Okay."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your ball and glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball." The boy says, "I can't. I sold them." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" The son says, "$1,000." The father says, "That's terrible to over-charge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess to the priest." They go to church, the father alerts the priest, makes the little boy sit in the confession booth, and closes the door.

Priest: "Don't start that shit again."
Why does the kid want to watch his mom have sex?
Why does the kid want to watch his mom have sex? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Why do you pretend to be a guy?
Why do you pretend to be a guy? Originally Posted by goodman0422
Since this IS a comedy thread, to stay (slightly) on-topic I'll just say that Yit may not be pretending to be a guy. He may, however be pretending to be a human being.

Speaking of comedy, read his one review. Now THAT's funny.

Too funny!!!!