Am I a pimp?

So a girl I saw a month or so ago and I have got pretty comfortable together. During the course of our new friendship I have started helping vet clients, drive her, take pics. I don’t get paid but I don’t pay for sex anymore. So am I her pimp or boyfriend?
  • Old-T
  • 11-18-2017, 08:40 AM
Who makes the decisions on when to work, how much to work, who to see (do you "help" to vet, or do you decide), who sets the price, decides what to do/not do, etc.?

From what you said there is not enough to tell if you are a pimp, BF, or employee being paid in sex.
So am I her pimp or boyfriend? Originally Posted by LargeNutz

In either case it's considered pandering.
Who makes the decisions on when to work, how much to work, who to see (do you "help" to vet, or do you decide), who sets the price, decides what to do/not do, etc.?

From what you said there is not enough to tell if you are a pimp, BF, or employee being paid in sex. Originally Posted by Old-T
She sets the price and the days she works. If I get a funny vibe like the guys LE or might be rough I pass for her. She trusts my judgement. It’s kinda a turn on having her fuck me then drop her off for another guy. It’s weird I know.
  • redi1
  • 11-18-2017, 09:57 AM
Well when/if she gets busted and offers you up as her pimp for a lesser sentence you'll know
Lol..... that epic .....ha ha...
Well when/if she gets busted and offers you up as her pimp for a lesser sentence you'll know Originally Posted by redi1
Well when/if she gets busted and offers you up as her pimp for a lesser sentence you'll know Originally Posted by redi1
I suppose they could set a sting. Right now she doesn’t even know my real name.
Ask her for some doe so you can cop a nice looking suit.
yea I just literally LOL'd ....but does she call you daddy?
"Boyfriend"? Def not pimp. Pimps control where and when and who she fucks, what she charges, what she keeps if anything. Far from pimping at most you are merely an enabler who she likes to fuck for whatever reason. Has the word "love" been used between you? Does she also fuck anyone else w/o charging? Is there any implication that if she did, she would tell you (nevermind seek your permission, clearly your rel'p is "open" at least on her side).

With hookers and rel'ps therewith, unlike "ordinary" women, declarative def'n is critical. Unless she says you are her bf *and* you concur, I wouldn't count yourself her bf. Methinks she can replace you tmrw w/ a new guy she likes to fuck and drives her around to shop, fuck, etc.

Hookers are notoriously slow to label their rel'ps. My advice is this: assuming you like what you got going on (free fucks, etc.) do NOT bring up the topic of your "rel'p status". Just live it, don't seek to define it. Now if she wants to discuss it, fine. Advice: If she raises the issue, tell her you are fine w/ her considering you her bf and that even so, you accept her as she is (ie, a hooker) and will never expect her to change for you. If you have L word feelings for her, go ahead and use that word, but stress it's a love that wants to see her be happy, not a love that is possessive/jealous/etc. Furthermore if she loves you back then great, if not, that's fine, she is free to do and feel as she wants. You'll still love her.

Hookers are if nothing else free spirits and if you want to date one, you have to accept that about them. If you want to date/fuck other girls though discuss it w/ her. She may have a double-standard. If so whether you want to accede to it or not is up to you. If not, I wouldn't end things w/ her just 4 that reason. Only do so if you meet someone else you actually want to date b/c why ruin a good thing now unnecessarily?

My $.02.
Do you drive the chick to appointments in a Cadillac and do you wear a hat with a feather in the hat band??
Do you drive the chick to appointments in a Cadillac and do you wear a hat with a feather in the hat band?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
You're a fool lmao I think somebody's been watching to many old school pimp movies...hahahaa I bet he has a velvet robe to keep warm at home while she outside half naked in the cold too
yea I just literally LOL'd ....but does she call you daddy? Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
Only when I have her bent over 🤓
Trafficking is a felony.
Do you look like this??

or this??