US Geography Test.. take it and post your score!

http://standardnews.com/united-states-geography-quiz/

I got 2 wrong out of the 50 States.. supposedly only 5% of people can "pass" the quiz, but they don't say what a passing score is
98% & a PASS! But I must admit to being a Geography Minor at university.
Covering my face.in shame. I admit I flunked. Absolutely ZERO sense of direction...but I love to travel. The places I want to go, but haven't are Seattle, Oregon and MN .
Perfect score!
6/6 and stopped. Fucking pop up ads for amazon and at&t. CT, you promoting? Lmao
I got 98%. Not bad for old fart.
6/6 and stopped. Fucking pop up ads for amazon and at&t. CT, you promoting? Lmao Originally Posted by Ronin3
Hahaha! no, unless you consider that I thought 96% was a good score, and I was promoting myself. I see everyone but alaine beat me though. the secret to a great score is placing Connecticut, Delaware, Rhode Island and Vermont correctly.. which I did, but I screwed up New York .. my instinct said New York is south of Massachusetts, thinking of the city, and not thinking about the fact that New York (the State) borders Canada.
98%, only because my %&$%#$ index finger misfired. On Minnesota, the name was the bottom answer, and as I scrolled to it I hit the mouse button too quick, dammit. I have an advantage, though - I've driven to or through 42 of the 50 states, so I've had to learn them.