Matt Lauren made $25M

Matt was making $25M a year before firing!
Wife knew of affairs (lived seperately) but he decided to go the predator route and mess with coworkers. Wife will now file for divorce before end of year and take at least 49% of his net worth!

Why not just pay hoes, I mean ladies, to fulfill your desires?
No one said he was smart
Matt was making $25M a year before firing!
Wife knew of affairs (lived seperately) but he decided to go the predator route and mess with coworkers. Wife will now file for divorce before end of year and take at least 49% of his net worth!

Why not just pay hoes, I mean ladies, to fulfill your desires? Originally Posted by Bigazzluvr
I guess some men will just never learn...
  • MRMR
  • 11-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Some like that Game and Power Associated with it.
It seems to be changing moving forward (For the Good).
Some like that Game and Power Associated with it.
It seems to be changing moving forward (For the Good). Originally Posted by MRMR
Matt is a leftwing racebaiting bigoted asshole, but he was in a dilemma. He was horny, his wife wasn't putting out, and he is famous. He can't have providers, because, sooner or later, one was going to decide she wanted some extra cash.

Frankly, he had no good options. It makes me feel bad for him a bit(but only a bit). His reporting was truly sleazy and biased.

The thing that makes me not feel sorry for him is that he clearly treated his targets like crap. He had the persona that many women would lay down for at the mere mention of the possibility. He didn't need the coercion, and his brand was truly disgusting. His kind makes it so we can't have nice things.

I have been pursued to run for political office a couple of times, and I said NFW every time.